(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 16 / POST

Got the Hots

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 16 / POST

carousel

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

I so did, guessed it wouldn't be a popular choice!

I just don't like it, I find it a bit bland even though obviously it's lovely to hear his voice.

Someone In The Dark

come on dangerous 88 where the results lol

Got the Hots

counting votes... won't have internet access later,plus I wanna get back to the normal lol :)

waiting for results

sorry for the wait. my stupid pc got turned off again!

as there were two "doesn't matter which"'s for Got The Hots and Carousel, I gave one to Carousel and one to Got The Hots...so... The loser is Got The Hots.

ROUND 6 RESULTS

1. GOT THE HOTS - 15
2. CAROUSEL - 14
3. THE GIRL IS MINE - 3
3. SOMEONE IN THE DARK - 3
4. THE LADY IN MY LIFE - 1
4. FOR ALL TIME - 1

ROUND 7:

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life

10. Someone In The Dark
11. Carousel
12. For All Time

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)

13. Got The Hots

Ah and my mouse is f'ed up as well...

I vote for Carousel. Check the order of the eliminated tracks. Now forget it, cause you are NOT eliminating For All Time!!!!!!!!!!!

This round my vote goes to.. Someone in the dark. Sorry, ET.

This round my vote goes to.. Someone in the dark. Sorry, ET.

Hanna, noooo, why oh why that one?? :bugeyed

My vote goes AGAIN to Carousel

and guys, please decide which song you vote for - cuz the "doesn't matter" might make it hard if the votes for the two songs get even :)

doesnt matter...as in u can decide :D

i can see u picked carousel so that will be my vote...i hope this makes it easier :) thanks for your hard work man on all those amazing threads... i really appreciate it!

ummm..this is hard for me but i will (again) follow suit..carousel..i guess i might be a fortune-teller cuz i already know what is going to win xD

doesnt matter...as in u can decide :D

i can see u picked carousel so that will be my vote...i hope this makes it easier :) thanks for your hard work man on all those amazing threads... i really appreciate it!

awww thanx ! i enjoy doing this, it's fun plus we say all kinds of nonsense all the time and get closer this way :D

i got some more fun games in my mind after this is over,hope you guys will support it hahaha :D

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 7 - PAGE 19 / POST

Someone in the dark

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 7 - PAGE 19 / POST

The only song I don't like from the album because I think it's too slow is Lady In My Life, the rest of the songs to me are perfect, period.

The loser is Got The Hots.

canttakethisstuffnomore.gif

Ah for the love of God, vote out Carousel before For All Time and Someone in the Dark!!!11111

I'm starting to lose faith in y'all for each day that are passing by :p

Carousel....

Carousel

Carousel

Carousel again for me!

the girl is mine

yes please, my god get carousel out of here.

Carousel

Still voting for Carousel.

Someone in the dark

Back