New Womans + Mens MJ Tshirt in New Look !

Thanks for the heads up but I'll past on that shirt. Now if somebody can let me know when that topman shirt of michael's face and tape on his finger shirt, that just won't go back on sell, goes back on sale I be very happy.

:O the girls shirt looks amazing. i went in there today and they didnt have that one or the mens one.

I did draw a replica of the cartoon for you though. if people wanted to get their own shirts printed

littlemj.jpg

The topman one was hardly in stock online and I haver never seen it in the shops!!

Anyone in Sussex, i just went to New Look in Brighton.... i didn't check out the mens department but they have both those tops in the womens department. go go gooooooo! :clapping:

I love the womens T-Shirt... but I don't have the money for one... and they wouldn't fit me anyway 'cos I'm bigger than a size 18, lol!

Sweeeeeet. Thanks for letting us know!!!! :D I hope they're selling them in Wolverhampton :)

:O the girls shirt looks amazing. i went in there today and they didnt have that one or the mens one.

I did draw a replica of the cartoon for you though. if people wanted to get their own shirts printed

littlemj.jpg
Thanks very much for your cartoon!!!:cheeky:

Is the Smooth Criminal Cartoon in your signature also from you??
I remember it from the MJNI Magazines!
I love it!!!:D

I shall be looking in my local New Look tomorrow for the ""another part of me pose" t shirt rather than the cartoony one. I may check out top man too, can't argue paying £3 for an mj t shirt.

please post the womens one if anyone sees it :D it sounds lovely ;) thanks

THE WOMENS ONE IS PROPER SEXY! PICTURE OF HIM ON STAGE BAD ERA BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO REALLY NICE I WILL DEFO GET IT!!!

wooo

I'm picking mine up tomorrow! :D I have it reserved! (it's the Bad tour one, seen loads of the others, didn't like it)

The blokes one is available instore for one women too. Bought both of them today and had a nice chat with the sales assistant about MJ. :)

littlemj.jpg

That's cute lol. I like a chibi cartoonish MJ.. but yeah..the men's shirt.. it's too much. I want the women's shirt. =D

bought the mens tee yesterday, 13.50 with my student discount :) gonna wear it out on the town tonight :D.

Theres also another womans one, similar to the mens, same cartoon but it just has BAD! written underneath Michael.

4258_78065342529_510567529_1753843_3892998_n.jpg

(credit goes to my fb buddy lol)

Is there more websites where you can get mj shirts

Back