New Womans + Mens MJ Tshirt in New Look !

blair_360

Proud Member
I was in work tonight and saw a womans MJ tshirt :D its nice XD XD XD its a black and white picture of him in the bad era :)

cant find it on the website yet ... we only got it instore tonight so it might not b on yet =]

And the mens one is a wee thriller cartoony one xD

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1718220/171822040/ProductDetails.aspx

UPDATE**** 22/05/09

Womans T-shirt on New Look website now =]

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1721391/172139110/ProductDetails.aspx

2nd UPDATE**** 02/06/09

There is another girls MJ tshirt in new look =] its almost the same as the mens one, there is a few wee changes.

It isnt on the website yet, when it is i will post the link :)

Last edited:
would have been better if the MJ on the shirt was acually the Bad MJ and not the Thriller MJ.

too bad they don't deliver outside UK, I was at the checkout when i found out. really wanted that one...

does anyone know if they have the shirt instore or only online?

hey

New Look dont do only online items all there stuffs in one store at least ... its just looking for it really =p

it isnt in the shop i work in as of last night but im going up today to look so i'll tell use all then =]

Damn i wanna buy it because it's MJ but i don't like it.

I might buy it next time i go...but i'll see. LOL.

That's a great shirt.

*checks Topman to see if they have the MJ shirt back in stock*

Wow, I didn't realise they reduced the Topman MJ shirt to £3! (I guess that was to shift the last of their stock) Out of Stock now though.

isnt on the website looks like it =/

but its deffinately in the shop i work in in glasgow =]

oooh, when I get there i'll go to both New Look and Topman and look for them!! :wild:

Actually, I'm not going to buy it. LOL. I know it's Mike related and it would be cool to wear at the shows but I think it's ugly.

It would have been so cool if it actually had a picture of MICHAEL on it or at least a cooler version of a cartoony thing, otherwise it's a waste of money.

^ i didnt like the cartoon version either... but i'll look for the women's one since he said it was a picture of him, it must be prettier! =P

please post the womens one if anyone sees it :D it sounds lovely ;) thanks

Back