New TII The Way You Make Me Feel (With talking, dancing + ) and Human nature Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
'This Is It' footage shows Michael Jackson's take-charge style
In an exclusive viewing of the some of the upcoming movie of the singer's last rehearsals, Jackson appeared in good health and full of energy

By Chris Lee

October 17, 2009

On Oct. 28, for a limited two-week engagement, Sony Films will release "Michael Jackson's This Is It" -- a feature-length documentary comprised of video footage from rehearsals for what would have been Jackson's return to performing. After a 12-year touring absence, Jackson was set to embark on "This Is It," a series of 50 sold-out concerts at London's O2 Arena. Exclusive footage that Sony Films screened for The Times provides a revealing glimpse of Jackson's take-charge side that few outside the singer's inner circle have seen until now.

Jackson arrives onstage to sing his 1987 single "The Way You Make Me Feel" wearing one of his trademark fedoras and a seersucker blazer. But he interrupts the segment's Broadway musical-like staging to give instructions to the dancers.

"I gotta cue that so you gotta watch me for that growl," Jackson says, with uncharacteristic forcefulness.

Okay, I know Dangerous rehearsals aren't that popular with the general public but it's clear this guy hasn't seen any of that footage nor The Making of Ghost. :lol:

At the end of the sequence, Jackson can hardly contain his enthusiasm.

"I feel totally, totally nourished!" he exclaims.

Oh wow.

And funny thing is when you watch the clips of him doing TWYMMF he does seem to be enjoying himself. I LOVE those bits. He was smiling while he sang again....which was sorta kinda missing since Bad era...at least to me.

Thanks for posting the article. Nice read. :flowers: This was going to be so great. :(

*squeeze squeeze Squeeeeze!!!*

Thanks a bunch! He sounds amazing... I am lost for words now.

I'm still trying to figure that "move" out too :)

I think it's one of those moves that if you look at up close you're like "uhhhh lol," but if you saw sitting in the audience would look awesome.

He looks absolutely fantastic and sounds amazing! I love the deeper maturity in his voice now. All these new clips give me such mixed emotions though. God, I really miss him. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back