New Promo video for MJ's CD "The Hits"

May I write my oppinion, without getting banned..? I think it's a totally lame video, that you have made.. it has no point.. just because there were no collecions before.. untill about Invincible.. there was still countless Jackson 5/The jacksons copllections.. noone ever complained about that.. you just ended up not buying all of them.. for people who are fans, but not as obsessed as we are on this forum, the collections are a good thing.. they can get 5 in one now.. it's excellent.. For me I just scratch my shoulders and wait for the next soloalbum.. I haven't bought a box set since the ultimate collections..
Sorry but I don't find the video funny.. lame voice too.. sorraaayyy

May I write my oppinion, without getting banned..? I think it's a totally lame video, that you have made.. it has no point.. just because there were no collecions before.. untill about Invincible.. there was still countless Jackson 5/The jacksons copllections.. noone ever complained about that.. you just ended up not buying all of them.. for people who are fans, but not as obsessed as we are on this forum, the collections are a good thing.. they can get 5 in one now.. it's excellent.. For me I just scratch my shoulders and wait for the next soloalbum.. I haven't bought a box set since the ultimate collections..
Sorry but I don't find the video funny.. lame voice too.. sorraaayyy

It has point. The only thing that MJ is doing after 2003 is releasing the greatest hits collection every 2 weeks. It is really stupid and boring. There is no reason for releasing so many greatest hits albums. I think that i already have 20 cds/dvds with Thriller, Black or white etc... Im not buying this crap anymore.

Back