NEW Products : 2 Badge Packs !

the promotion of those badges will begin in early november (and there is more to come for the fans - WORLWIDE !!!).
T25 the book first ;)

Wow cool stuff!
Anyone knows where to buy it in the netherlands?
Maybey free record shop?

Great i love the Badges and i like the new oster too!!:angel:

I will get them all:wild:

you can order them but they will not be available before november.
this is just a catalog anouncement like Pyramid Posters has been doing for months for other products.
If you check their pages on a regular basis, you will always find such info as far as new Pyramid - MJ projects go.

But again, T25 the book updated v2.0 first ;)

Last edited:
nice, these will be again fashion? :D
I remember when i saw on TV that fans around Thriller and Bad era had hundreds of these on their jacket, so i decided to go like that on the History concert, and i totally looked like a fan from the 80`s :lol:

you can order them but they will not be available before november.
this is just a catalog anouncement like Pyramid Posters has been doing for months for other products.
If you check their pages on a regular basis, you will always find such info as far as new Pyramid - MJ projects go.

But again, T25 v2.0 first ;)

What? There will be T25 vol 2?? Do you have anymore info on that?

I heard pyramidposter bought the rights of MJ's name and image.
Is that true? MJ doesn't have the rights of his own image? I tought he got the riths back a while ago.

I love MJ but I wouldn't go wearing his badge lol maybe if I was 12 or something lol

No: I meant THRILLER 25 THE BOOK v2.0 (updated and revised version).
Out oct 30th.
v2.0 = version 2.0, not volume.
thanks ;)

I heard pyramidposter bought the rights of MJ's name and image.
Is that true? MJ doesn't have the rights of his own image? I tought he got the riths back a while ago.

No, that is a rumour.
Pyramid has a few licences and agreements with MJ.
MJ has the rights and choose his partners depending on their field.
Nothing else but that ;)

I love MJ but I wouldn't go wearing his badge lol maybe if I was 12 or something lol
lol yeah, maybe if I was 10 again I would wear these.

The poster is awesome however! I just hope it is sold in the US because I think that company is based in the UK.

No, that is a rumour.
Pyramid has a few licences and agreements with MJ.
MJ has the rights and choose his partners depending on their field.
Nothing else but that ;)

Thanks a lot for the info.

All I have to say is this - it is about time. What took them so long? LOL. And it is being sold in the USA? Awesome. I am so getting the items. :)

Right now it seems the buttons/badges will be available in the UK and in the USA.

Thanks to *micha* on KOP board for the links : (pyramidposters will sell the USA ones and oneposter will sell the UK ones)

So how do we know that these are official again?

Pyramid Posters do only publish officially LICENSED products.

Michael Jackson has to give his approval on such releases and he did.

Pyramid Posters have already published official T25 posters.

Back