New Pics : Michael leaving Bel Air Hotel (April 10)

*Sihame*

Proud Member
001.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

nice to stay up late at night. now i'm one of the first to see this. hope this site is still here when i wake up next morning. and i have to say what i've always wanted to say for a long time. i've always felt he has the greatest hair on earth. from littlehood, to now. very magical, in all it's magical metamorphoses. and the metamorphosis of his hair has always been something that i've loved the most, and always will, of everything about his look. i've always loved the magic of the hair changes. it's unique, original, and otherworldy. and i know it made a lot of people jealous and start their own contrived 'reinvention' trend, in the celebrity and media world.

Last edited:
My gosh im loving mike's shirts......they have been very yummy lol

awww looks a nice day :)
it's so good to see Michael smile :wub:

Michael your so thoughtful kind .. I love,feel the Beautiful spirit of you within...
Thank you Michael for yesterday seeing you was a prescious gift I'll never forget!
I am so happy for you ,very proud my faith never wane In you continued Blessing to the whole family and many hugs delightfully sent...
love & peace
Deborah
April 11 2009
6:31AM

Omg! New pics two days in a row!!! And both AMAZINGly gorgeous!!!!!!

Mike looks lovely :wub: his shirt is totally kickass!!
And there seems to be some fans here behind him right? Oh I wish we get a video too!!

Ty for posting the pics...he's smiling and he lookms sexy!
And he has that red bracelet on still! I think one of his kids gave it to him :yes:
How cuteee!

My God... look at the cat there again! LOL! I want a cat that in my house! LOL!
Look at this beautiful neck... Thanks for the photos! Michael is very beautiful, is a cat and wonderfully well. And I love seeing him like that. I am very happy for that. It is emotion for my poor heart...​

nice to stay up late at night. now i'm one of the first to see this. hope this site is still here when i wake up next morning. and i have to say what i've always wanted to say for a long time. i've always felt he has the greatest hair on earth. from littlehood, to now. very magical, in all it's magical metamorphoses. and the metamorphosis of his hair has always been something that i've loved the most, and always will, of everything about his look. i've always loved the magic of the hair changes. it's unique, original, and otherworldy. and i know it made a lot of people jealous and start their own contrived 'reinvention' trend, in the celebrity and media world.

You have waaaay too much time on your hands!! lol

It's a wig.

IMO

But he looks great here!

Looking sharp Michael, looking Sharp!

...the excitement is building!!!

MJ looking fantastic, really liking the t-shirt.

Back