New pic of MJ outside LA dance studio!

Oh no I was afraid of this lol People should especially leave him alone while hes rehearsing!

Well they should leave him alone full stop, but you know.

Michael - I COMMAND you to bring the hotness in 2009! Do NOT regurgitate the DANGEROUS routine AGAIN! Not that its not amazing but REALLY now.

Im so excited to see him getting back to what he does and I know he's gunna bring it with a vengence! Michael loves the element of suprise. I want Michael to get his stage mojo back - and I believe thats happening.

YAY! Thanks for the pic!

Edited to say I cant get the link to work either

1470951.png

He's gearing up, peeps!! Isn't this the coolest thing ever?!

Last edited:
Oh no I was afraid of this lol People should especially leave him alone while hes rehearsing!

Well they should leave him alone full stop, but you know.

It was only a matter of time? :girl_sigh: I didn't think we'd make it all the way to July without some kind of leak about his rehearsal location, etc. Not sure if it's just the papz there or some fans are about as well, BUT maybe it'll work to his advantage to have the fangroup that follows him around town hang outside the studio. There's been a bit of talk from ppl who are in touch with him lately about insecurities and butterflies so perhaps he can feel some of their good energy thru the walls. :D

Come on, Michael!! :jump:

yep..i think he is gearing up. i don't think he planned on performing in a residency though..lol..cus he forgot to install a studio in his own home, so he wouldn't get mobbed if coming out of a dance studio in L.A. lol

Last edited:
Wow, I would love to be a fly on the wall in those dance rehearsals. I betcha the peeps that are practicing with him are so damn hyped up, they can't even think straight!

So that means he's already picked his dancers, setlist and everything and he's ready to go!? :D

or he could just be getting in dancing shape with a trainer....but i wonder if the other dancers are/will be on a gag order as to avoid leaking info about the show?

Cool thanks for sharing....however isn't posting pictures like this of Michael against forum rules? Or is that just when he goes to see his dermatologist?

Wow! Yeah Michael! He must be practicing very, very, very much. But as I know is Michael, he is rehearsing a long time ago and these tests should not be starting now. We also believe that the dance studio is going to select the new dancers who will accompany Michael on stage.

(Michael will be cheering for all of my right hon. You will raze baby!) :)

What day is that this picture?

well that dance job will be hottest saught after ever. We will see blood amongst the dancers trying to get one spot. LOL

Wow! It is actually goin' down, guys! I mean, this is it! The KOP is coming to claim his turf and THIS time he's goin' at it without all the drama of years past! He had his day in court, won and has also cleared the other things that were on his plate! The wannabes better look out!! It's official. MiJac is back on track!

I am sooooooo lovin' this!!! :D

Wow, I would love to be a fly on the wall in those dance rehearsals. I betcha the peeps that are practicing with him are so damn hyped up, they can't even think straight!

Me too!....*buzz buzz*..... I know if I was one I'd go "I'm dancing...with Michael Jackson :bugeyed: " :lol:

it would be smart of Mj's camp to "leak" like a 5 second clip of them dancing...just to ad to the hype.

That would be awesome! :woohoo: It would be up there on the "most watched" list on youtube! :lol:

So that means he's already picked his dancers, setlist and everything and he's ready to go!? :D

Maybe!!! :D :woohoo:

Well, I'd be the worst dancer ever if he picked me, lying flat on the floor after having fainted! :lol:

Well, I'd be the worst dancer ever if he picked me, lying flat on the floor after having fainted! :lol:

dito to that.... but imagine a one on one dance with MJ... OMG !!!!!!! *Faints all over again*

Back