New pic of MJ from LA!

People are funny around Michael. lol love how he added see you in London :lol:

lol yah. one woman was like "can i please come in there with you!"
hehe.... i laughed so hard!!

and wait...it wasn't Michael who added " see you in london" right?

Gotta love his sense of humor. Imean, this can't be that random, can it? Shopping in a store called W.A.C.K.O.? :lmao: To me it's almost like he's saying who's your w.a.c.k.o. now, suckazzzz!!! :tease: Selling tickets and breaking records. :chichi:

Serioiusly, he's been in an Off the Wall store and now a w.a.c.k.o one. Coincidence? hmmm....

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers: The red stripe pants are back. He looks great. :)

Gotta love his sense of humor. Imean, this can't be that random, can it? Shopping in a store called W.A.C.K.O.? :lmao: To me it's almost like he's saying who's your w.a.c.k.o. now, suckazzzz!!! :tease: Selling tickets and breaking records. :chichi:

Serioiusly, he's been in an Off the Wall store and now a w.a.c.k.o one. Coincidence? hmmm....

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers: The red stripe pants are back. He looks great. :)

exactly. i can bet that is what he's thinking! he is the best.:punk: and a hell of a funny guy too!

:yes: ain't no coincidence LOL! :lmao:

Does anyone know what kind of a store ... W.A.C.K.O is ?
I guess it's one of those "a little bit of everything" stores. Books, toys, cards, etc.

l

l

I had to laugh too when I heard MJ shopped at *****. Too funny, especially since he just shopped at Off The Wall last year. :lol: Gotta love his sense of humor!! It's like he's googling all these shop names and then goes there to have a laugh! :lol: Too funny! :kickass:

I guess it's one of those "a little bit of everything" stores. Books, toys, cards, etc.

l

l

I had to laugh too when I heard MJ shopped at *****. Too funny, especially since he just shopped at Off The Wall last year. :lol: Gotta love his sense of humor!! It's like he's googling all these shop names and then goes there to have a laugh! :lol: Too funny! :kickass:

Thanks for that.
Imagine him buying stuff for Blanket and the store's name on the bags. :rofl:

When I saw that W**** sign in one of the pictures I was like NO WAY!!! LOL.

He is one of THE sweetest people and superstars. He never forgot to wave his hand and sign autogrpahs. He didn't have to do it, but he did it out of kindness. I strongly feel he's the kind of person who thinks about others' feelings so much that people who have ever met him feel his heart. He never cease to amaze and inspire me with that wonderful personality. They say successful people can get mean and arrogant, but not all successful people are like that.

Thanks for the video MJINVINCIBLE.

I was all about to come on here and be like "Yo mike, you was not dressing like that in London" until someone pointed out that maybe it's to protect his skin and such. It would make sense. I'm loving the coat though, Michael needs to hand me down some of his clothes!! and I was CDFU when the cam zoomed in on the name. I mean seriously? Lol' funny stuff, he is such a sweet man isn't he. Argh cannot wait! see you in July Michael

:toofunny: That poor guy that gives Michael a copy of Off the wall and say's sign this please then Michael say's watch your hand watch your hand then up goes the window and drives off with the dudes Off the wall :lol:

:toofunny: That poor guy that gives Michael a copy of Off the wall and say's sign this please then Michael say's watch your hand watch your hand then up goes the window and drives off with the dudes Off the wall :lol:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
I never noticed he drove off with it!!! LMAOOO :p

But it was SOO cute when he went like watchyourhand-watchyourhand-watchyourhand!

:wub: love the video!

he proved he was ok through a physical. he's fine. there's smog in la, there's sun in la, the average person can get sick from the heat and the smog...he's got money in his throat so he has to protect it.

plus, thepic is worth less if he's covered

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
I never noticed he drove off with it!!! LMAOOO :p

But it was SOO cute when he went like watchyourhand-watchyourhand-watchyourhand!

:wub: love the video!

there is another video were Michael's bodygaurd givesback the stuff of the fans after being signed.

Back