New pic of MJ from LA!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
article-1161557-03DDAB71000005DC-368_233x713.jpg

Michael Jackson, pictured in Los Angeles yesterday, has extended his comeback tour to an astonishing 50 nights despite fears over his health

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-King-Pop-extends-comeback-tour-50-dates.html

Shame the media are still taking about his health in this way.

Im not surprised they are still talking about his health, the mask is not exactly reassuring lol.

The man's gotta do what he's gotta do...

Protect his skin from the sun and those precious vocal cords from the L.A. SMOG!

IMO he shouldn't be walking around like that so much anymore....his appearance at the speech was much better. Looking like this he'll no doubt get the media talking trash about him ..but then again...maybe he has a good reason to wear it. The man's not crazy, he's doing it for a reason.

Aww man, the media can't say ish now. Michael's proven he's more popular then all the most popular main stream acts todays combined. Nothing those fools say now matters at all. The public has spoken and they want them some Michael Jackson somethin' fierce. They don't care what he wears. They just want to see him period.

My friend who has vitiligo covered up like that all the time. She told me many times that her doctor forbid her to put herself in direct sunlight because it could kill her. And she wasn't as progressive with her vitiligo as Michael is. He has to do what he is doing.

My mom's brother has it too.

We are going to re-direct this conversation immediately. He has the right to do whatever he wants and needs not prove anything to anyone (the concerts will do that :lol: )

We can enjoy the pic but we will not invade his privacy on the medical front. Continue appropriately.

Michael Shopping at *****...

:rofl:
I'm sorry, but I can totally imagine him laughing bitterly as he enters this store.
Here are some pictures:

016.jpg

015.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

btw, love the scarf mike ^_^

EDIT: oh righhtt W**** is bleeped from MJJC...

I'll upload them somewhere and then post :)

Hahah , i really love this picture ..
Michael watching Finding Nemo & A Old Bad tour picture

017.jpg

Re: Michael Shopping at *****...

Merging with the thread we already have on the subject...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VI6BIUWTnp0&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VI6BIUWTnp0&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG HE IS SOOO SWEEET!!!

"Watch your hand! Watch your hand! Watch your hand!!!"

:wub: such a sweeeetheart!!

Hahah , i really love this picture ..
Michael watching Finding Nemo & A Old Bad tour picture

017.jpg

omg...never noticed that!!
I heart that movie! Sooo cutee!!
lol...and Ellen Degeneres is in it !!!

I wish he comes on her show xD

Well now doesn't that just beat all, Michael shopping at a store with that name. Very interesting indeed-:scratch::)

Back