[NEW PHOTOS] Actor Rick Fox collided with MJ's SUV, MJ was NOT in the SUV at the time

Re: [NEW PHOTOS] Little car accident: med checkup for Michael Jackson

I am so glad he is o.k,we are seeing alot of him out this week ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker
ok thanks guys. thats a relief then. but what was mj at the docs for ? one mystery sloved another begins lol

We won't even be entertaining this. Forum Rules...

:flowers:

Thanks to all for the translation.

it was a comment not a question anyway its obvious why he was there. to buy a new surgeons face mask lol

^ lol :lol:

nah, actually he just wanted to get a lollipop for being a good boy! :p

We're getting spoiled with all these pics lately. Good to know it was nothing serious.

so whats the time frame for this. i presume the accident happened the same day as the dinner/ mask thing. but during the day and the dinner was at night?. so hes looking fine in the evening at the dinner

and now i know for sure his social life is better than mine now that hes going out more often! :eek:

Wow! That title made my heart race a lil bit.
Glad MJ and Rick are OK.
I'm wondering too when this happened. Who the heck was driving?
Maybe they reeeeaaallly wanted MJs attention! Lol! j/k.
And on goes the mask again! Lol!

the halloween party thing is being as reported as a dinner at a friends house in bel air. if u compair the pics of mj at liz taylors house to these i think its the same place so it wasnt a party but dinner at liz's house and the kids were just wearing the masks as normal

Glad Mike is ok. I am also glad that Rick Fox is alright as well. I noticed that only one person mention Rick Fox and how he was doing.

That translation was terrible. Thanks for posting it anyway.

Is it just me or does he look like he's using that umbrella as a walking stick of some sort? I'm hoping he didn't hurt his leg or something..

Isn't it funny that all this poster seemed to care about is about why MJ is holding an umbella instead of if MJ is ok or not? Interesting.

Isn't it funny that all this poster seemed to care about is about why MJ is holding an umbella instead of if MJ is ok or not? Interesting
that was the point of their question they wondered if he was ok cause of the umbrella appearing as a walking stick. anyway mj seems fine in the pics from the evening.

the halloween party thing is being as reported as a dinner at a friends house in bel air. if u compair the pics of mj at liz taylors house to these i think its the same place so it wasnt a party but dinner at liz's house and the kids were just wearing the masks as normal

Thanks Elusive. I just saw the other thread. :)

Thank God Michael is not hurt :wub: :wub: and gorgeous as usual :heart:

So wait, Mike was not in the SUV at the time the minor situation happened? Am I the only one lost on here?

As I understand it - the SUV was parked and not moving. :smilerolleyes:

AND thanks for the pictures BTW.

It sure does look like MJ has worn this cloth the entire week.

Thanks for the news!!! On french forums, there are many Ă©versions" of this accident !!! Loool!!
I read what's on the french forum and they totally got it wrong.
He didn't go to the hospital because of the car accident!
He went to his doctor for a check and while he was there, his car (that was parked outside the doctor's studio...so not a recording studio) was hit but Rick Fox' car...that's all.
On the french forum they got it COMPLETELY wrong.
I can understand french but I can't speak it, so I hope someone will clarify that on those forums.

y don't all posters stop worrying about what others are posting about and deeming this or that important OR unimportant?

Mike 'God' please be alright and the kids,everyone...
my prayer's love sent to you all...

Wow, just came on-line, so much news at the moment.
Im so thankful that Mike isn't hurt, I hope all is well with him.
Take care Michael xx

Back