NEW official bust of Michael Jackson's Thriller + limited edition + 3D preview

Gosh, not sure I'd want that in my bedroom! I like the idea but its kinda creepy! :bugeyed

I think id freak out if i saw that in my room as soon as i woke up in the morning...especially the gold one. :lol:

I agree. The best thing so far is the toy of Bad.
yes, that's the best MJ toy that's ever been put out! The guys at HOT TOYS are truly dedicated to their arts and I can see they like and respect MJ.

Because after Thriller is when all the media sensualization began, most corporate businesses who thrive on selling products wouldn't invest in something like that in fear of a backlash. Unless they're genuine fans and have the fans interest at heart, ie. Hot Toys, then you won't see many post Thriller products from them.
Not really. fyi, the media attack began after MJ bought the beatles catalogue.

I don't think there'll be media backlash for post thriller era MJ products. It's just that some people thought MJ's all about thriller because of the media propaganda. But in actual fact, MJ became more bigger outside US after Dangerous came out. Some businesses should do some research about MJ before they want to get involved in MJ related projects.

take HOT TOYS HIstory Billie Jean figure and thriller one for eg, HIStory BJ figure actually sold more than the Thriller ones.

I don't think there'll be media backlash for post thriller era MJ products. It's just that some people thought MJ's all about thriller because of the media propaganda. But in actual fact, MJ became more bigger outside US after Dangerous came out. Some businesses should do some research about MJ before they want to get involved in MJ related projects.

take HOT TOYS HIstory Billie Jean figure and thriller one for eg, HIStory BJ figure actually sold more than the Thriller ones.

Thriller came out in 82, Michael didn't purchase the catalog until 1985, the media attack didn't begin until after Thriller was released, which is what I've already stated. You're right, after Thriller and Bad, Michael became bigger outside of the US, but if I'm not mistaken, most of these companies trying to gain a profit off Michael are American ones. You don't see many post-thriller Michael items in the US, made by American companies. There has to be a reason for that, the most logical assumption would be that they're afraid of a backlash. And lets face it, no matter how much we want them to, businesses or anything that has relations to the media are not going to research anything about Michael, other than what they already think they know, which is nothing, but taking things for face value overrides morals and logic in today's corporate world.

Keep in mind, I wasn't speaking solely on the product in question.

Some days ago I won the Michael Jackson Thriller Bust 1982 from MJdatabank, and today it got deliverd at my home (THANK YOU MJDATABANK, I am so happy :D)!! My number is 23! I must tell you it's more beautiful than the pictures on the internet can show. It isn't a big statue. Without the stand, which as you can see says 'Thriller', approx the size of an opened hand. When it first came out of the box, I looked at it for almost half an hour, because of the details in the sculpture and the nice coloring of every detail, it's hand-made painted! ''The goal of MJ Licensing and Triumph Intl is to bring high quality items to the fans'', and this product proofs it. Although they sell a gold ultra limited edition too, this colored edition I find even more worth buying, because they have had more work on this one. Ofcourse this is easy for me to say cause I didn't pay for mine. Though I would immediatly have bought it if I saw it in a shop. I will search for a special place in my room to put it. At first the piece is 'scary' (scared my brother a bite when I showed it in his face :D), but you will not get any nightmares of it if you put it next to your bed. However, if you are still afraid of the music video Thriller this isn't a keeper ;) Here are two photos I made of the bust:
MJsThrillerBust1982.jpg

I'm more interested in the post Thriller era MJ.

I'm kinda sick of thriller. Everything to do with MJ is about Thriller. Why can't these company make some figures of BAD MJ or RTT MJ or SIM MJ? why it's always Thriller and somemore a demonize version one? Who would want to put that scary crap at home?

I agree. The best thing so far is the toy of Bad.

Thriller rules.

I have contacted them as I would love to get the limited edition one. would look great in my display next to the Visionary boxed set. Unfortunately they will not ship to uk as per below response :(

unfortunately our licence on the Michael Jackson products does not afford
us to sell or export in your country.

We can only sell in the following countries:
Italy - France - Spain - Germany - Belgium and the Netherlands

We afford ourselves to suggest the purchase from a knowing friend resident
in one of these countries.

The Limited Edition an the Ultra Limited Edition are available and in stock.

Thanks for your interest in our products,
Team Infinite Statue

That's blummin' scary :(

I like the packaging though lol.

Back