New Negativity to MJ: I am sorry to read...

eric351982

Proud Member
Hello everyone.....
I am so sad to see a trend towards criticizing or questioning Michael about This Is It. I think his fans are starting to do this since This Is It was in theaters and now on DVD....the hype has died down....but all this criticism? This Is It was beautiful....

probably why God said it was his time....cus He knew MJ couldn't be appreciated, on tour, or no matter what. too good for the world. gone to a better place. if u can't be satisfying with that kind of talent, then, it's no use.

Hello everyone.....
I am so sad to see a trend towards criticizing or questioning Michael about This Is It. I think his fans are starting to do this since This Is It was in theaters and now on DVD....the hype has died down....but all this criticism? This Is It was beautiful....

nothing new i think, but we will keep the Love alive. man I miss him :(

I haven't noticed any fans criticising Michael about TII. There is nothing wrong with asking questions. There are a lot of unanswered questions from the last year which many fans (myself included) desperately want answered.

I'm really sad, becasue there is absolutely no hype over footage or material.
There were times when hundreds of fans were here and we were enjoying just 1 PIC with Michael, wearing mask and fedora.
But now. :(
Everything seems so dead.People are not interested like they were.
Some of the greats of this forum left us... can't comment.I understand them very much, but it makes me sad.

what has the critic been about? I think Michael did his best to please his fans and kids, and to have a great time on stage!

There were times when hundreds of fans were here and we were enjoying just 1 PIC with Michael, wearing mask and fedora.
Some of the greats of this forum left us... can't comment.I understand them very much, but it makes me sad.

No hype? Where have you been? TII has been huge - it even has it's own forum. Every part of the movie has been dissected and analysed to death by us fans.

I L.O.V.E This Is It I L.O.V.E Michael Jackson. I L.O.V.E MJJC I L.O.V.E MJ's Fans They are The Greatest! Do It with the L.O.V.E :heart:

No hype? Where have you been? TII has been huge - it even has it's own forum. Every part of the movie has been dissected and analysed to death by us fans.
I have been around and please don't tell me it's the same.It's not.Everything feel different after Michael's passing.It's so sad. so soo sad.

I l.o.v.e. that "L.O.V.E." is now a universal part of every fans language. ;)

I have been around and please don't tell me it's the same.It's not.Everything feel different after Michael's passing.It's so sad. so soo sad.

Of course it's not the same. I never said it was. But the fans are still here. As far as I can tell, we're all still discussing Michael with the same passion and love that we had pre-June 25th. You're making out as if the fans have dropped Michael since his death which I certainly haven't witnessed.

:hug: I know how you mean. :yes: This Makes me smile Maybe it'll make you?
:angel:

:clapping:

:hello: Hocus. I'll join the :clapping: with you.. I'd high five ya,but I don't want to leave you hanging while :clapping:
You've gotta admit MJ has Skillz Nobody like him! Nobody! :agree: Runs off to look for a beat boxing smilie.

i remember when he announced the shows,and tickets went on sale,some fans who were lucky enougth to get tickets,were moaning about the seating,they moaned about hope he wasn,t gonna lip sync,instead of just being happy they managed to get tickets when some didn,t.
some were never happy what ever michael did,

now they are doing the same thing with this is it,

:hello: Hocus. I'll join the :clapping: with you.. I'd high five ya,but I don't want to leave you hanging while :clapping:
You've gotta admit MJ has Skillz Nobody like him! Nobody! :agree: Runs off to look for a beat boxing smilie.
:victory: *high five* back to you my teammie! :D
I agree! :agree: Nobody has skillz like MJ! :wub: Nobody!

I think This Is It is brilliant, however i dont go to that section on the forum because i dont need to.
I only need to see Michael's artistry...thats it

Wonder if the ones criticizing can do what Michael did, Michael was a CHILD PRODIGY, many here are more than 11 years old, thats when Michael got the first real record contract with his brothers (he had other before but where not serious), Michael started in music when he was 5 years old.... child prodigy, how many REAL child prodigies there are here criticizing.... just asking a bit... for curiousity.

Michael was genius... even haters recognize that...

Michael Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers of all time, IMO the greatest. Even people that do not like him all recognise how phenomenally talented he is. Its a statospheric level of talent.

Michael kinda "explaining" in a few clips how he worked part of his music. (casual "beatbox" and singing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3oiDmaCL9c

IS EXCELLENT there are many genius momment there, and very casual, well he was Michael...

I love them all, specially the Streetwalker beatbox at the end :wild: even though is very short.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is critizeing this is it, its just some fans feel cheated i guess...

I dont think anyone is critizeing this is it, its just some fans feel cheated i guess...

On that I agree, on some parts it is true, specially on the extras, almost nothing of Michael himself... and then theres a dvd, then i just found out there is SECOND DVD i had no idea about, then the blue ray,

they are cashing ON MICHAEL JACKSON....sadly they are... i dont care about Kenny Ortega and all the other people but i do love to see Michael himself.... the genius there, but i do recognize this, i dont even know if he would be pleased with all this This Is It dvd thing in the first place.

but i had to see him, on Michael Jackson im pretty obsessive, very obsessive in fact, i love genius and he was one.

I haven't noticed any fans criticising Michael about TII. There is nothing wrong with asking questions. There are a lot of unanswered questions from the last year which many fans (myself included) desperately want answered.

I agree with you, this word negativity gets used too much when people don't like an opinion.

i remember when he announced the shows,and tickets went on sale,some fans who were lucky enougth to get tickets,were moaning about the seating,they moaned about hope he wasn,t gonna lip sync,instead of just being happy they managed to get tickets when some didn,t.
some were never happy what ever michael did,

now they are doing the same thing with this is it,

Do you not think fans who bought tickets have a right to expect live singing.

Do you not think fans who bought tickets have a right to expect live singing.
i would have been happy just be able to see him on stage,this is my opinion,people always have something to complain about when it comes to michael,there were fans here who were distraught who couldn,t get tickets,and people selling them for extortionate prices on ebay,then there were people here complaining about every little thing about the show,
i had tickets so i was lucky,michael could have sat on a chair and mimed for all i cared,
when i look back now and think about how people were always complaining and expecting everything the way they wanted it,it makes me angry,
especially with the situation we are in now,if you get what i mean,
michael always tried to please everyone,

Last edited:
Respect the man, he is no longer here, i think im too sensitive to read some comments here, Michael passed away, leave him alone already.... really, bye this is really getting OLD.

Back