New MJ Video Game to be released before Christmas 2009 [All threads merged]

mjdatabank

Proud Member
June 21st, 2009: New Michael Jackson video game in the works

A new official Michael Jackson video game is under development and will be released before Christmas 2009.

The game will be released for Playstation®2, Playstation®3, and Nintendo Wii. It will feature Michael Jackson's music, dance, and videos and is designed for the whole family to enjoy.

Further details will be announced soon.

Source: MJ Licensing LLC / MJJ Productions LLC
This news can be reposted with a credit to MJ data bank

http://www.mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/2009/june/20090621_mj_video_game.htm

Re: New Michael Jackson Video Game

sounds nice...with todays technique i bet it will be amazing, Michael will be so real in it

OMG. AWESOME! :wild: cant wait to see what it'll be like!
now i know what to put on my wishing list for christmas ;)

June 21st, 2009: New Michael Jackson video game in the works

A new official Michael Jackson video game is under development and will be released before Christmas 2009.

The game will be released for Playstation®2, Playstation®3, and Nintendo Wii. It will feature Michael Jackson's music, dance, and videos and is designed for the whole family to enjoy.

Further details will be announced soon.

Source: MJ Licensing LLC / MJJ Productions LLC
This news can be reposted with a credit to MJ data bank

http://www.mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/2009/june/20090621_mj_video_game.htm

woa!!! :wild:Im gonna get that for sure!!:dancin: I havent had those MJ video games in past, not even once, :no:

Please let it be like SingStar. I've been waiting for it.

Imagine if it was like Grand Theft Auto, with out the killing and all the violence and stuff.

I mean just like a free-roam game.

Like you are MJ and you can walk around and do what you want. You can make albums, record songs, play concerts, accept awards, buy homes, drive cars, go out in public(and change into disguises), earn money for your record sales, sing contract deals, make special appearances, etc. etc.

I mean this would be a VERY complex and involved game.

That would be SO cool. It would be the best game EVER.

Is it DEFINATELY coming out?

..or is it just a "maybe" and let's see how production goes...

If they just rereleased the Moonwalker game, I would be happy. Too bad it's not coming out on the 360.

Imagine if it was like Grand Theft Auto, with out the killing and all the violence and stuff.

Like you are MJ and you can walk around and do what you want. You can make albums, record songs, play concerts, accept awards, buy homes, drive cars, go out in public(and change into disguises), earn money for your record sales, sing contract deals, make special appearances, etc. etc.

It would be cool also if it's based on true events.For example you play and you look at the calendar and realise that you have the attend the motown 25 aniv..Or go on tour in diffrent hotels and countries.Also it woold be cool to have minigames such as baloon or supersoacker fight :).

It would be cool also if it's based on true events.For example you play and you look at the calendar and realise that you have the attend the motown 25 aniv..Or go on tour in diffrent hotels and countries.Also it woold be cool to have minigames such as baloon or supersoacker fight :).
Guys, almost no one would want to play it if it was about that. The best way is to make it like Moonwalker game, but in 3D. Simple game, no checking the calendar.

2 realy cool ideais here :yes:

~wow ta for posting this info
look forward to this :D

I don't believe it will be a GTA like game...
(If the game really is in dev...)

Hope this comes out 'til holiday. I'm the lucky owner of a Wii... :D

This should be really cool.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have a PS3 by then!!!!!
I'll pay a million dollars for it!!!!!

Aww i dont have playstation or wii

I hope this will be able to become into a pc computer game too.

I will get this for PS3.

don't tell me its one of these games like guater hero or whatever. B/c i said to me said my dad no wonder there isnt an mj one out yet, b/c theres an Abba singing one.

Last edited:

That would be AMAZING :wild: Wow. Guess we'll have to wait and see ;)

Yes! No Xbox 360 version!

In your face Microsoft! :D

Back