New MJ Movie to be in theaters on 6/25/2010

billyworld99

Proud Member
sorry if its already posted, feel free to close if so

movie trailer

The movie will be footage from the past ten or so years. It will include footage from a trip that he took back to Indiana.

I will let you know if I find any more info regarding this.

Here is the link to the yahoo Japan article if some of you would like to translate it and read for yourself.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...0001-eiga-movi

it going to be released in japan but it moght be released in other countries too

This "movie" is produced by Mark Schaffel and Austen Tayler

307svma.jpg

Is this approved by the estate? looks interesting, never before seen footage.
And there will be more footage to come I am sure... but maybe not like this, this film looks cheap made

Some of the footage is a part of Schaffel´s archive, so he neednt approval from the Estate.

The thing is that the doc is going to be positive, so... we have to watch it and after watching it we can decide...

On June 24 will be presented Gone Too Soon documentary by Ian Halperin.
Schaffel´s is better choice imo.

Oh God, not Scaffel.. :no:

Yes i know how everyone feels about dude but no he not going to dragged MJ in the mud and so on we are going to see MJ speak the truth about what he been going through. There is sorry of garbage Movie that is suppose to drop this year by the dude who wrote the MJ unmasked book he claims he will shows all 8 male lovers and so on Now dude and Marc was once cool until he decided to drop that garbage unmasked book so Marc paid dude a house visit so i guess his movie will not be dropping. I understand how many of you feel about Marc but when I found out the real i have some what respect for dude he been trying to exposed these killers who took MJ life but he can't cause he will be next so I guess this movies will be the only way to address them.

Last edited:
you bash it but ya'll gonna watch it.

Exactly...MJ has the most interesting (not necessarily a positive description) face

They will support any & every trash...Go figure!!

Some of the footage is a part of Schaffel´s archive, so he neednt approval from the Estate.

The thing is that the doc is going to be positive, so... we have to watch it and after watching it we can decide...

On June 24 will be presented Gone Too Soon documentary by Ian Halperin.
Schaffel´s is better choice imo.

Great example of what I just wrote.

The Michael Jackson's estate owns Michael Jackson image. If this scumbag is including MJ's private videos in his farce of a movie, the estate should have a say, IMO.

That being said, Go to hell Schaffel! You will never get a red cent of my money...And shame on Debbie Rowe for hanging out with that scumbag.

Last edited:
Interesting...

I don't understand what this is though? Is it a documentary more than a movie?

Interesting...

I don't understand what this is though? Is it a documentary more than a movie?

Hmm I think it is more of a documentary style..

I have to say it does look interesting though.

Its high time fans be aware of what it is they are supporting. We all know Marc's past with Michael and how all that went down. Marc a'int doing Michael no favors, all he hears and sees is this $$$$$$.

There are a bunch of people who are glad that Michael is no longer around now, nothing to stop them from bleeding his name for money!

Don't care, I aint seeing this. Another guy raking in the money off of MJs death.
Will money go to his children? I doubt it?

Will be around on the internet eventually (probably)

So there will be 2 Michael Jackson documentary movies at the cinema's simultaneously?

Is some of this footage that same as that of the documentary My Friend, Michael Jackson with Uri Gellar? I see similar scenes such as MJ wearing black jumper with white shirt in a car.

I think Uri´s doc was specifically about MJs relationship with Uri and Jewish community, this doc is about Michael´s private life something like PHM, but presented and produced by Schaffel as you can see in the trailer.
the fact is that the period of 2000-2003 was very concrete for MJs appearances so whoever recorded footages, it appeared in several docs... but with the different meaning...

Meh, always bad quality movies (cam recorded) when they're on cinema. And I hate watching MJ in bad quality.

I wouldn't go see this "movie" if they paid me!

Marc Schaffel, Hell To The No!

I remember what he TRIED to do during the trial and after the trial. That phony audio clip they played on Good Morning America. His lame attempt to taint the jury, during his lawsuit against Michael.

I could careless if this so called movie IS positive, just the fact that Schaffel's name is attached to the project is enough of a turn off for me. Thank you, BUT NO THANK YOU!

If a project is not sanctioned by the estate, then I will not be spending my money. End of Story!

Back