NEW MJ - Do you know Where Your Children are

This song was co-written by Babyface by the way ;-)

Im still trying to figure out why Sony thought they could fool us all with the Malachi rubbish.
Just one search of his videos on utube and the comments quickly make it apparent that he's no good to stand in for MJ.
The new album is called Michael . Not Jason . Sony could seriously have damaged the new album sales spectacularly with the stunt they pulled.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are is fantastic. Even better than Another Day in my opinion. This is classic MJ

The question is did MJ complete all the vocals for this song?

Now that's the real Michael. from the very first second I heard....
fucking sony

I heard this this morning after I heard BN and immediatly re-posted it. This is quite clearly Michael. Never try and pull the wool over the eys of us fans.

Is there any other way to listen as youtube have removed the video due to issues with SONY!!!
Just go to youtube and search his name and the song title; I don't want to post it here because I don't want Sony to take down the other links, but it is there thanks to other great fans.

THIS song is OUR Michael. I'm personally in the camp of "Breaking News" being a "JM" song if anything, not Michael Jackson...but this snippet, this I know is Michael's voice. That is what I wanted to hear.

Lol at people comparing a song that is clearly 80-90's MJ to a 2007 MJ.. good job!
Did you see the movie This Is It, 2009 MJ? How is it possible that 2009 MJ sounds just as good as 80s/90s MJ but this alleged "2007 MJ" sounds...nothing like any era MJ?:mello:

Could someone please try to write the lyrics out of the song... for those who aren't that good in english? ;) Thank you!!!

Are those horns/sirens really in the song?

^
Do you know where you children are
Because I'm terrified if someone is on the street

and the rest: Don't know xD.

Do you know where sony are?
Because I'm terrified, that people believe this shit! -.-

Back