New mj album at the end of the year?

^ Plus it's a civil case which can get even more drawn out than criminal cases. Yes, ideally we hope that it gets soon thrown out but we don't know. And even if it gets thrown out I have the feeling WR won't go away. He then will do his media rounds, publish a book etc. All these lowlives are way too predictable, as well as the media is. So if the Estate wants to wait until this WR crap is over they may not release anything in the next 5 years or so.

Where'd you read this ? I swear I read they were going to release the MJ and FM duets on a Queen album but I wasn't able to find the source a while after so I'd really like to find it again :p

Brian May has addressed it quite a few times. It is going to be on Queen ballads album that is due to be out around December. Check his Twitter, that is where he said it. I think he also said something on his site.

Brian May has addressed it quite a few times. It is going to be on Queen ballads album that is due to be out around December. Check his Twitter, that is where he said it. I think he also said something on his site.

Thanks, I'll take a look :)

It could. Michael was charged with child abuse in November 2003 and the court case didn't begin until mid 2005. As I've said, we may not see any court showings until the fall of 2014 if not later. (Of course, this is assuming that the ludicrous allegations actually make it to criminal court, which they should NOT because there are absolutely no standing witnesses behind them.)

Yeh but this is different its just a civil case not a criminal case and since mike aint here he cant be here to be in court. I doubt this is gonna be like a proper criminal court case

popcorn-MJ.gif

Back