New: Michael's Private Photos from his Early Years Unearthed

choccyclaire

Proud Member
Enjoy guys. :D And don't forget there are 27 altogether so be sure to click the getty images link to view the slideshow!

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.u...ate_photos_discovered_update_news_288416.html

Friday 28th August 2009
Report by Chris Cheesman

'Rare' private photos of Michael Jackson and his family - many never seen before - have been unearthed just in time for the late singer's birthday on 29 August, Amateur Photographer (AP) can reveal.

The pictures, documenting the star's early years, were found in a collection of music and entertainment photos captured by photographer Michael Ochs.

They now form part of the vast archive held by Getty Images which says it came across the rare photos recently in its London-based Hulton Archive.

'Many of these images are rare and have not been seen before... many are still being uncovered,' a Getty spokeswoman told AP.

'The images, which include a Jackson family trip to Japan and candid shots of sister Janet, were originally captured by photographers for Laufer Media, a Los Angeles-based publisher of teen magazines Right On! and Tiger Beat, among others,' she added.

Getty says that the publisher had exclusive private access to the Jackson family.

The images have gone on show at www.gettyimages.com/michaeljackson

Picture (below): Michael Jackson dances with actress Tatum O'Neal at a party on 21 June 1979

jackson8.jpg

Jackson.2.jpg

Jackson7.jpg

jackson61.jpg

jackson51.jpg

jackson81.jpg

Aww, beautiful photos. Thanks for posting. :D

Thanks for posting!
(The ones of him and Tatum at that 'Triumph' party always get me so jealous :lol:).

I especially love this one:
treeapril1970.jpg

thanks for posting they are great, I wonder if they are in amateur photographer's magazine in the shops too, I'll have a look when I'm in town.

Janet's picture on the stairs is SOOO CUTE!!!

I also loved the one with all the siblings and they wore this blue/white ensemble.

And yes, Michael & Tatum's picture is very cute - damn Michael's FOINE!!

I love the first picture. It says so much. Imagine going out dancing with MICHAEL? I would feel like crap next to him. You can see how enthusiastic he is about dancing in that pic.

I scanned this from a memorial book i bought. Its from the same night as the first photo..Tatum was by his side but i didn't bother to scan her :p !! I think he looks BEAUTIFUL.

img030.jpg

Gorgeous pics. :wub: Katherine looks so beautiful on the one of her, Michael and Joe.

MJ was all kinds of fine.

STOP. PLEASE.

I was looking at a HISTory tour video - and all I did was stare at MJ behind. And then to make it worse, then he starts dancing & doing his thing - with THAT booty!!!

Shesus Cripes almighty help me LAWDY was he beautiful!!!

OMG his smile was so gorgeous.. I dont think I will ever meet a man with an amazing smile like Michaels.. he was one of a kind.. What charisma this man had..

Back