New Michael Jackson Documentary

It is. I live in Spain, this summer I spend my holidays in Japan and had the chance of seeing this documentary in a Yokohama cinema. I could not belive my eyes when this moment came into the big screen. This 20 seconds will be my treasure forever.

Lucky, lucky you!!! How it feels to hold Michael`s hand? What he told you?

It was not the first time I shake his hand. The first one was in 2001 when he stop his van on his way to the hotel two days before the MSG shows. He open the window a little and show his hand. Me and my friends shake them putting our hands inside the van for the window gap. It was funny because we try to shake every hand we find inside without seen whats going on inside. Before touch MJs hand we shake our own friends hands again and again LOL! By the way, even the first time you touch him, you know that's him. His hands are big and rough and you can feel you're in contact with him.

The situation of the video was also funny. Some of the fans leave the theatre before MJ has finished his speech in order to see him leaving the building. I would never leave without having heard what MJ has to tell, so once the show was over, I leave the theatre. By then it was impossible to see anything, his limo was surrounded by hundreds of fans, so I decided jump over the emergency ladder to see him from this high point. As his minders lead MJ to the exit, they took the wrong way and instead the ground floor back door, they appeared in the first floor emergency door. As they appeared up there, they found they were wrong and tried go back. As you can see in the video, I started calling MJ asking him to shake my hand, trying to be as nice as I could. MJ said to his people, "Let's go down!". Once in front of him I tell him something like "I love you" x 10000. And "Thank you for opening Neverland yesterday for us". Michael ask me with surprise: "Have you been there?". "Yes! We came from Spain just to see you" (my wife was behind me). Then he shake more hands and then he sat on the steps greeting more people through the bars.

So, that's the story of the video :eek:

It was not the first time I shake his hand. The first one was in 2001 when he stop his van on his way to the hotel two days before the MSG shows. He open the window a little and show his hand. Me and my friends shake them putting our hands inside the van for the window gap. It was funny because we try to shake every hand we find inside without seen whats going on inside. Before touch MJs hand we shake our own friends hands again and again LOL! By the way, even the first time you touch him, you know that's him. His hands are big and rough and you can feel you're in contact with him.

The situation of the video was also funny. Some of the fans leave the theatre before MJ has finished his speech in order to see him leaving the building. I would never leave without having heard what MJ has to tell, so once the show was over, I leave the theatre. By then it was impossible to see anything, his limo was surrounded by hundreds of fans, so I decided jump over the emergency ladder to see him from this high point. As his minders lead MJ to the exit, they took the wrong way and instead the ground floor back door, they appeared in the first floor emergency door. As they appeared up there, they found they were wrong and tried go back. As you can see in the video, I started calling MJ asking him to shake my hand, trying to be as nice as I could. MJ said to his people, "Let's go down!". Once in front of him I tell him something like "I love you" x 10000. And "Thank you for opening Neverland yesterday for us". Michael ask me with surprise: "Have you been there?". "Yes! We came from Spain just to see you" (my wife was behind me). Then he shake more hands and then he sat on the steps greeting more people through the bars.

So, that's the story of the video :eek:
[youtube]9uviZhG_XC4[/youtube]

7 years later, I was able to enjoy this moment with MJ. I'm the guy in green shirt.

I miss you MJ.

:eek:

You're a very lucky person! I'm happy you had this great moment. Great! :wild: :wild: :wild:

Last edited:
Thanks! I haven't been online recently so I missed a lot..going to watch the videos now

I am so glad this documentary was made and that we all could see it. It is my favorite and I just feel close to it. It is the real MJ being MJ The King of Pop and also MJ the boy from Gary, Indiana. I got to see both.

Back