New Michael Jackson Documentary

It's so funny when that big guy gives MJ something and he begins jumping! Michael's like oookkaay! He's all like,"awkard...."

Last edited:
im downloading all the parts so i can watch the whole thing without freezing lol

Thank you so much for posting this! :flowers: Can´t wait to watch it! If I manage I´m gonna save it til´the weekend, so I´ll have something nice to look forward to. :D

It is nice footage... altough we saw most of it years ago... but, nice, very nice... any footage from michael is always awesome to watch... he was so unique... oops.. no, HE IS unique... and always will be....

most revealing and intimate docu on mj I have ever seen.It is not contrived and is candid, show you who mj was as a person.

If someone asked me to shows them a genuine representation of mj as a person, I would pick this

If only 'living with michael jackson' was never made, and this was shown on TV instead - things would have been very different.

^^Exactly and its likely he would still be with us
miss him so much.

This documentary can be downloaded in DVD quality in the 2000 W section. IMO, this film is a must see.

most revealing and intimate docu on mj I have ever seen.It is not contrived and is candid, show you who mj was as a person.

If someone asked me to shows them a genuine representation of mj as a person, I would pick this

That's so sweet

I co-sign. I can't get enough of it.

Does anyone have any information that already has a transcription of the movie?
Unfortunately I can`t hear and understand everything.:(

It is. I live in Spain, this summer I spend my holidays in Japan and had the chance of seeing this documentary in a Yokohama cinema. I could not belive my eyes when this moment came into the big screen. This 20 seconds will be my treasure forever.

Back