New Michael Jackson Book Coming

I remember reading about her in Taraborrelly's book. There she told Taraborrelly that Michael almost kissed her at one point but then LaToya entered the room and ruined the moment. And that was the highlight of their relationship. And now she is saying they were lovers... Hmmm.... Even if they were, I don't think she should have written a book about it. I am not buying it.

She seem to have added the love making part to the story.
That's going to be in my head for a long time. :blush:

But seriously, I don't think the story is true since she said that La Toya interuped that, and now she's saying that he made love to her after that. :no:
Yeah, that was probably the most romantic she and Mike got. I'm sure Taraborelli would have added in any and all the gritty details she could give him...because he was that type of guy. :lol: (In the original version, there were some pretty graphic details about Jackie and a groupie.)

I read a bit on her webpage. One sentence in the Author Info section puzzled me a bit. :scratch: Or did I miss something?

Perhaps someone can explain what she might mean by this? :mello:
In other words, (like Tatum and millions of other girls) she thinks Michael wrote a song about/for/dedicated to her.

I remember reading about her in Taraborrelly's book. There she told Taraborrelly that Michael almost kissed her at one point but then LaToya entered the room and ruined the moment. And that was the highlight of their relationship.
Exactly! Sure she and Michael made love, in her dreams! She's delusional and trying to make a buck off Mike.

^^ I will at some point. But I still don't believe it, especially when she portrayed him earlier in that secret childhood show as shy and meek and a virgin that is scared to disobey god. I think that she just wants to embellish a story with more passion. She is still to me just a fan who meet Michael and the brothers and was just lucky enough to get close to him in that time. Why didn't she publish that line when he was alive in her first book. She's just another one of these girls who thinks Billie Jean is about her.

And CarinaT, you're right JRT will write that in full detail if that was true.

Last edited:
umm again... You can tell her how you feel. Simply email her.
I wouldn't waste my time. I'd rather write the publisher and tell them not to waste theirs.

Isn't this also the same girl who claimed at one point that Michael said he had some kind of injury or something and couldn't perform?

Yes she is .. she already wrote another book before called
Obsessions by Theresa J. Gonsalves
Delve into a world of intrigue, love, sex and manipulation as you enter
the real life world of Theresa Gonsalves, known as the real Billie Jean
in Michael Jackson's life! Find out about one of the real women in his life!

She is wacked .. and another parasite trying to live off from Michael

In order to have been "Billie Jean" girlfriend had to have been pregnant at least :laugh:

She sounds just as obsessed as that girl from the Way You Make Me Feel video.

In order to have been "Billie Jean" girlfriend had to have been pregnant at least :laugh:
:lol: I wonder if she's so delusional that she really believes her own lies?

She sounds just as obsessed as that girl from the Way You Make Me Feel video.
She is now supposedly saying that MJ was "the love of her life" and yet earlier she said she got kicked off the tour and MJ wouldn't speak to her about it, or anything else. :doh:

:lol: I wonder if she's so delusional that she really believes her own lies?

She is now supposedly saying that MJ was "the love of her life" and yet earlier she said she got kicked off the tour and MJ wouldn't speak to her about it, or anything else. :doh:

After time goes by, people who are like this do start to believe their own lies. Especially people who "live" online. It goes on and on and they eventually do believe what they say it's true. There's a medical term for this.

As far as I read, I think Tatum O'Neil was "his first" but I can be wrong since I read so much on the poor man. I wonder what the "Thriller girl" will say....? I already have an idea what Karen's book will be all about going by her Facebook :laugh::giggle:: lol

Is there something I'm missing here?, 'cause I thought it was known who "Billie Jean" was. I mean, she sued him and all, there's some video of her on YOuTube, it's not like there can be any confusion as to who that song is about.

Or am I wrong about this?.

Did someone said that Ola Ray is writing a book, I haven't heard of that. I hope someone can elaborate on this.

I heard it on some LJ MJ community that she was, but who knows for sure.

Is there something I'm missing here?, 'cause I thought it was known who "Billie Jean" was. I mean, she sued him and all, there's some video of her on YOuTube, it's not like there can be any confusion as to who that song is about.

Or am I wrong about this?.

Was it that lady from Germany...Bhiatti's mom?

I'm lost on that one. I can't recall. lol :laugh:

No, it certainly wasn't Omer's mom (who is from Norway, I think).

But I have nothing to elaborate about :). I said all I knew. I'm sure other people here must know more about this.

In any case, it cannot be Omer's mom because she was friends with Michael (there's a relatively recent picture of them around...), which wasn't the case with "Billie Jean", who, as ar as I know, was just some crazy girl...

Also, I think Michael met Omer and his parents in the 90's.

I heard it on some LJ MJ community that she was, but who knows for sure.
I saw Ola herself say this in an interview. I remember, because I remember doing one of these... :rolleyes2: since Ola knew him for about 2 seconds. She has claimed however that they dated after Thriller.

Was it that lady from Germany...Bhiatti's mom?

I'm lost on that one. I can't recall. lol :laugh:
In JRT's book, he says that the girl was crazy and that she ended up committing suicide. (If I'm remembering that right.) Michael was scared to death that she would show up at his house, so had a pic of her downstairs in the livingroom so people would recognize her as a loon if she did show up.

This all sounds like fan fiction.

And indeed it is: according to Quincy Jones on Thriller 2001 Special Edition album, Billie Jean was written because a girl accused Michael of being a father of one of her twins. And this is already a crazy story.

ps. And Tatum O'Neal is another misinformed person: She's out of my life was never written for her. If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't even Michael who wrote it.

Who is going to buy a book that talks about almost kissing? She had to put the sex bit in to make people buy it.

This all sounds like fan fiction.

ps. And Tatum O'Neal is another misinformed person: She's out of my life was never written for her. If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't even Michael who wrote it.

There you go. I think these people just exaggerate and now that MJ gone he's not there to defend himself. I didn't know the real "billie Jean" had died. :shock:

Just another person making money from Michael's passing.

Only buy official Michael Jackson products.

Back