New Michael Jackson Book Coming

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
This month.

here is a little bit from the book..... Im still not convinced this is a good idea but she says its fair and respectfully written... From how she explains it to me via email i hope her book is welcomed with open arms.

Postcard_2.jpg

Hmm, did she actually know Michael? Sounds kinda interesting but I don't know what to think as of now really. Hopefully, more info will be released about this project soon.

I wrote her emails and she seems genuine. I mean her replys are that she wants to balance out the negative with this positive book. she said it took alot to write the book but im simply worried because the book mentions he might have been her first and vice versa. i mean to write about their first sexual encounters seems to me to be private. I know if i was Michael's first i wouldn't want the world to know. i would be cherishing that experience privately. but she says it wont hurt the family or his kids so i have no choice but to trust her word.

Didn't she know him in the late 70's or something, they sort of dated.

well from the excerpt they did more then sort of date... but yes she knew him and yes im sure dating was in there somewhere...

I read a bit on her webpage. One sentence in the Author Info section puzzled me a bit. :scratch: Or did I miss something?
In fact, she was talking to him through her letters when he wrote the song Billie Jean about her!
Perhaps someone can explain what she might mean by this? :mello:

Wtf. "You and I first made love" :| who is it?

It looks very amateur. I'm sure someone will read it and fill us in on what its about.

I posted this yesturday and it got lost with the website's glitch. Good, I don't have to repost it again :p

As for what I think, usually when people write memoir books, their credibility goes out the window. Sadly, this person is not the only one writing a book. I heard from another community that the girl from the Thriller video was working on one too, not to mention karen Faye among others. The girl from The Way You Make Me Feel wrote her's already...

well from the excerpt they did more then sort of date... but yes she knew him and yes im sure dating was in there somewhere...

She was "his first" you know what. I'm embrassed to even say it. Michael would not want a book like that published.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i know but when you tell the author that her book goes against what he would want you get told off... Hence the first email i got from her lol.

who is this girl?
I don't trust her she says that she was his "first" but no one knows about her but now????
why did't she come out during 03?why now?
and even if this is the truth I don't think Micheal would want ppl to know about this he was a very privet person
sadly everyone now is trying to get money off of him while he is dead and can't defend himself

Everyone who have just meet MJ once will now make a book and try to make some easy money.

Too many wants to make money on MJ's tragic dead.

The part where she boasted "The first time you and I ever made love" (true or not) makes it obvious she's doing this for the connection.
Carinemjj, she was mentioned in Taraborelli's book as a girl who almost kissed Michael until Toya interrupted them.

Carinemjj, she was mentioned in Taraborelli's book as a girl who almost kissed Michael until Toya interrupted them.

Thanks, I'm actually reading that book at the moment.. but I'm at Motown first contract, so not yet at this girl's story.. will get there..
Thanks

another book
another buck
another stabbing in the back!

where the hell were these people long ago? i am so sick of this.

The song "Speed of Pain" by Marilyn Manson pretty much sums up this whole entire situation. Not just for this woman who is writing her own book, but the other so- called "friends" and lovers who will publish their memoirs in the future.

I wish I could sleep
But I can't lay on my back
Because there's a knife
For everyday that I've known you

When you want it
It goes away too fast
Times you hate it
It always seems to last
But just remember
when you think you're free
The crack inside your ****ing heart is me...

^ That's when Manson use to write good lyrics lol :laugh:

The song "Speed of Pain" by Marilyn Manson pretty much sums up this whole entire situation. Not just for this woman who is writing her own book, but the other so- called "friends" and lovers who will publish their memoirs in the future.

I wish I could sleep
But I can't lay on my back
Because there's a knife
For everyday that I've known you

When you want it
It goes away too fast
Times you hate it
It always seems to last
But just remember
when you think you're free
The crack inside your ****ing heart is me...

^ That's when Manson use to write good lyrics lol :laugh:
I'm not much of a Marilyn Manson fan, but dang he hit the nail on the head.

Everyone seems to want in on the sensation bandwagon. Here are possible upcoming books:

Memoir by Bubbles the Chimp
Memoir by Louie the Llama
Memoir by Muscles & Crusher the Snakes
Memoir by Gypsy the Elephant

I wish these people would just stop their backstabbing crap and quit trying to make money off MJ's name and memory.

She seem to have added the love making part to the story.
That's going to be in my head for a long time. :blush:

But seriously, I don't think the story is true since she said that La Toya interuped that, and now she's saying that he made love to her after that. :no:

Another loony.

Yes she is .. she already wrote another book before called
Obsessions by Theresa J. Gonsalves
Delve into a world of intrigue, love, sex and manipulation as you enter
the real life world of Theresa Gonsalves, known as the real Billie Jean
in Michael Jackson's life! Find out about one of the real women in his life!

She is wacked .. and another parasite trying to live off from Michael

Back