New L.A. Lewis Song Featuring Michael Jackson

this doesn't look real and second of all.... hmmm, i dont think its even Michael in the song... i wonder what he think about this false claim

is hard to say this real or not is hard to say that is telling the truth or not but you never know what will happen in the new year :yes:

This not only looks fake, but I bet it is fake!

I'm Jamaican and I've never heard of this artist or record label. As a matter of fact I could'nt find this label or address in the yellow pages anywhere.

Never heard of him. :unsure:

But I had hever heard of 'Tempamental' as well, and he somehow got MJ on his track too.

It seems unlikely that MJ would seek such an unknown fella to work with?

I mean he's worked with all the people considered as "big" in todays pop industry (Will.i.am, Akon etc.) and all of a sudden he decides to seek someone who's really unknown and releases a single through a label that doesn't even have a website?

Doesn't matter with the single being presented on a poor site, it doesn't mean it's fake because of that. But the fact that the label is so unknown makes it highly questionable.

^^^

Yeah it does seem unlikely, but MJ may wanna help others to become big.

Just found this on a website:

Also last year, LA released a single with Michael Jackson (yes, Michael Jackson) called 2000 Watts on Success Records. Although the recording is obviously spliced, LA remains positive:

“I worked with Mike on a lot of good riddims this year. I was going to go on tour with him but then he got arrested so maybe next year, if he doesn’t go to prison.”

Source: http://www.afflictedyard.com/djlalewis.htm

Last edited:
I did a quick research and the closest thing I could find in regards of the address found on this picture:
la-lewis-letmego.jpg

(24 Burlington Ave, KNG 10, Jamaica W.l.) is a company called Palmer & Associates at 25 Burlington Avenue, Kingston 10, Jamaica.
Direct link: http://www.jamaicanservices.com/Palmer-Associates.html

I also found a "Diverse services & Construction Limited" at 23 Burlington Avenue, Kingsto 10.
Direct link: http://www.jamaicanservices.com/Diverse-Services-Construction-Limited.html

But NO company at 24th.

LOL, this guy is and has always been a chronic liar banking on Michael's name to get recognized.

This dude takes credit for, and brags about 2000 Watts and claims that he personally worked with Michael on it and that it sold "10,000 vinyls the first 3 weeks," even though all he actually did was sample the original song and mix his own vocals over it (I doubt he got permission to sample it, either). He also claims that his obscure site gets 900,000 visitors a day, when it actually gets hardly any visitors at all, ever. He claims he has a clothing line, wants to be in movies, and on and on.

You can bet that this so-called new track is actually just another amateur mix of Jason Malachi (Let Me Let Go) and him, nothing more.

It seems unlikely that MJ would seek such an unknown fella to work with?

I mean he's worked with all the people considered as "big" in todays pop industry (Will.i.am, Akon etc.) and all of a sudden he decides to seek someone who's really unknown and releases a single through a label that doesn't even have a website?

Doesn't matter with the single being presented on a poor site, it doesn't mean it's fake because of that. But the fact that the label is so unknown makes it highly questionable.
not really... remember this guy that did a song with Michael named "No friend of mine" he is unknown, he has no label ... i dont know how he managed to have michael sing in his song but I know that Michael has helped alot of young artists to get into labels and wrote lyrics to rap artists and rnb singers..... but this one looks so fake that I can't give my hopes up on this one

I say lock it until any concrete evidence of this being genuine pops up?

naah, not buying it. look at that flyer, it looks like it's been made with something like paint. it's an old michael picture, the guy looks like he's wearing that military belt michael used to wear on his dangerous tour, and michaels name is not even spelled correctly. michael is a professional, even if he's working with unknown artists i bet he would at least liked it if the flyer and poster looked kinda .. 'cool'.

LOL, this guy is and has always been a chronic liar banking on Michael's name to get recognized.

This dude takes credit for, and brags about 2000 Watts and claims that he personally worked with Michael on it and that it sold "10,000 vinyls the first 3 weeks," even though all he actually did was sample the original song and mix his own vocals over it (I doubt he got permission to sample it, either). He also claims that his obscure site gets 900,000 visitors a day, when it actually gets hardly any visitors at all, ever. He claims he has a clothing line, wants to be in movies, and on and on.

You can bet that this so-called new track is actually just another amateur mix of Jason Malachi (Let Me Let Go) and him, nothing more.

Thanks. I trust you on that. I just wouldn't rule out someone because they are unknown. Talent can be found in strange places so at first pass I had to consider it. I knew someone here would have the scoop on it.

lmao @ all this.

As soon as you go to the link, you know it's not for real. Dodgy looking poster. Spelt "Jackson" wrong. Unheard-of, no-name artist. Similar title to the debunked "Let Me Let Go" fakery. Clearly all it is, is LA Lewis feat. Jason Malachi. Two no-names teaming up for another mess of a record. Who cares?

Additional Information From L.A. Lewis Himself

For those interested, I've been in direct communications with L.A. Lewis himself about this song. He says that he is currently working with a representative (whom he did name, and who does in fact exist) from Warner Chappell to get clearance on the song, and he then requested my help to expedite the process since he is in Jamaica and it is difficult :unsure:.

He insisted that the song had no connection to Jason Malachi, but added that he has no knowledge of that song ("Let Me Let Go"). He said the song came from Michael's "Unreleased Album" and is titled "Let Me Go" and went on to describe the "remix" that he wishes to release and the storyline, which is in fact exactly that of Jason Malachi's "Let Me Let Go." L.A. Lewis says that he played the song at numerous clubs and received a very positive reception and everyone wondered when it would be released, and he's legitimately trying to get this one released.

So, putting two-and-two together, there was a widespread "Michael Jackson Pre-Release Album" that began circulating last year. It contained a bunch of outtakes and Jason Malachi songs while pretending to be the new Michael Jackson album. One of those tracks was indeed Malachi's "Let Me Let Go" and I'm quite certain this is where L.A. Lewis got it from, and what he is using to create this remix.

After that, it is still very safe to say that you will not see this song on shelves anytime soon, nor will it contain the voice of Michael Jackson. He did say he'll let me listen to the song so we'll see for sure soon enough.

Last edited:
okay im confused by all of that lol

But thanx for letting us know tscm!

So it a bit of mj song outtakes...and this jason guy??
WTF!!!!?

I'm confused too - Michael's 'Unreleased Album' ?? What's that?? What songs??
Someone put out a fake "unreleased" album last year on torrent sites, blogs, etc. proclaiming that it was an early release of Michael's new album. Four of the songs weren't even Michael and the rest were unreleased and/or only featuring Michael; all of which are very common. The tracklist of it (typos and all) was:

Gangsta (No Friend Of Mine) with Fugees
Xcape
Why (With 3T)
What More Can I Give
Todo Para Ti (What More Can I Give (Spanish Version)
What More Can I Give/Todo Para Ti (Spanglish Version)
Let Me Let Go
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Shout
I Need You (With 3T)
Ride With Me (with Rodney 'Darkchild' Jenkins)
Biggerman
Get Out Of My Mind
Mamacita (With Santana)

^^ Exactly!!
oh this made me so mad!! I had some ppl and friends telling me "did u dl the latest Michael's album!!!?!"
oh I wannet to kill that person who did all this mess and tracklist!!!!!!!!!

Back