New Interview: Travis Payne: Choreographer with Michael Jackson 16 years Talks

Karen.... :sigh:

Honestly? I believe it is completely impossible for a person to lose 15 pounds in a week. :doh: 15 pounds is a lot! :bugeyed

True. I wish I could use 15 pounds in one week!!! My tummy got bigger due to Thanks Giving, Christmas, and New Year dinners.

Did Karen weigh Michael in the beginning and then in the last week of rehearsals?

True. I wish I could use 15 pounds in one week!!! My tummy got bigger due to Thanks Giving, Christmas, and New Year dinners.

Did Karen weigh Michael in the beginning and then in the last week of rehearsals?

I loved the irony. :lol: If he lost 15 pounds in one week, then yes he would be skeletal. :bugeyed It would be a big miracle to lose it all in one week. Karen is crazy! > :crazy

^^^ That's why I'd like to see everybody testify under oath and see if they would all stick to their stories. Not that some people wouldn't lie even after swearing on the Bible but who knows? So instead of half truth we might get three quarter of the truth.:cheeky:

^^^ That's why I'd like to see everybody testify under oath and see if they would all stick to their stories. Not that some people wouldn't lie even after swearing on the Bible but who knows? So instead of half truth we might get three quarter of the truth.:cheeky:

Yeah.

Just letting you know that in the US no one swears in to the bible anymore

MIST;3232082 said:
Michaels weight has been discussed before and someone mentioned that together with propofol you give ephedrine for the bloodpressure.Ephedrine is also taken by persons who want to lose weight and Murray probably gave to much of it.
I think Murray had to tell Michael about it , maybe that´s the reason that Murray started to give other drugs than propofol and maybe Michael started to gain weight again even if it was so little so you couldn´t see it.
I think Michael didn´t want them to think he couldn´t do the shows because he seemed to became to frail and skinny, when there was something he could fix.
Earthsong was the last song he did on 24th after hours of rehearsals and for me he didn´t seem tired.
we can also see thriller from 24th and I can´t see he was unhappy there.

I remembered from Raffles(?) interview with Travis Payne that Michael said he wanted lady Gaga to be one of many gueststars and she told after his death that he wanted her to open his shows.

hi there how do you know that? earth song was the last? was his last day outfit that u see in this is it for earth song and thriller? pls if you know more help me comment on my thread in lets talk about michael which outfit this is it. because i want to know which rehearsals you see in this is it were on 23 and on 24 june..

I loved the irony. :lol: If he lost 15 pounds in one week, then yes he would be skeletal. :bugeyed It would be a big miracle to lose it all in one week. Karen is crazy! > :crazy

i dont think many people can lose 15 pounds, 7,5 kg in one week right? even when your sick...

Just had a chance to listen to the audio. Thanks for the interview.

Just letting you know that in the US no one swears in to the bible anymore

actually it never was. that was all 'hollywood' for the times.

Physically placing ones hand on a Bible and swearing an oath is not required nor was it ever legally enforceable. The court gives those giving testimony the option of "swearing an oath" or making an affirmation to tell the truth as to the best of their knowledge.

Travis said: "So I was just so shocked like the rest of the world when he died. I still am in shock.”

I do wish people would start saying it like it is.....MJ didn't just die...he was killed. Travis was shocked when MJ was killed. Do they not want to tell the truth or what?
That's like saying John Lennon died instead of John Lennon was killed. There is a huge difference. Also, I often times hear that MJ died of cardiac arrest. Doesn't everyone in the world know that we all die of cardiac arrest? We are dead when our heart stops beating. It is almost as though some want to gloss over his murder or killing. They should say it as it is....speak the truth.

Joyce;3238895 said:
Travis said: "So I was just so shocked like the rest of the world when he died. I still am in shock.”

I do wish people would start saying it like it is.....MJ didn't just die...he was killed. Travis was shocked when MJ was killed. Do they not want to tell the truth or what?
That's like saying John Lennon died instead of John Lennon was killed. There is a huge difference. Also, I often times hear that MJ died of cardiac arrest. Doesn't everyone in the world know that we all die of cardiac arrest? We are dead when our heart stops beating. It is almost as though some want to gloss over his murder or killing. They should say it as it is....speak the truth.

You know Joyce I feel the same way.. Even Janet said when he passed.. I'm like he didn't pass he was freakin' murdered/killed.. It's the media and some folks don't want to admit that MJ was killed... They want to say he overdosed himself or he just died or he had a drug problem. None of that has anything to do with Murray killing MJ with propofol and I wish folks would admit that. You got Lisa Marie saying MJ died like Elvis.. No he didn't.. Mike was killed by his doctor administering meds to him via iv right by his bedside. Nothing like Elvis..

I really want this trial to show Murray killed Michael so that Mike won't have history saying he o'd himself or killed himself.

Well I kind of have one. How about trying to interview a anesthesiologist for his or her opinion of the case? Just a thought

You know Joyce I feel the same way.. Even Janet said when he passed.. I'm like he didn't pass he was freakin' murdered/killed.. It's the media and some folks don't want to admit that MJ was killed... They want to say he overdosed himself or he just died or he had a drug problem. None of that has anything to do with Murray killing MJ with propofol and I wish folks would admit that. You got Lisa Marie saying MJ died like Elvis.. No he didn't.. Mike was killed by his doctor administering meds to him via iv right by his bedside. Nothing like Elvis..

I really want this trial to show Murray killed Michael so that Mike won't have history saying he o'd himself or killed himself.

:agree:

Back