New extended version of Forest Lawn video Dec. 3 Christmas for MJ

that was very, very beautiful.
thank you for visiting michaels resting place on behalf of all of us. i wish i could go there myself. i know i will be thinking alot about michael this christmas... a whole lot.

:cry: when he started singing
You will never be alone Michael, you will always have us
Thank you guys for doing this

thank you... somehow knowing that fans around the world are feeling like i do helps to dull the pain, if only for a moment..... I hope he is watching...... he would have loved it :)

Lovely video. Very touching. I'm sure Michael is looking down and smiling at the lovely tree and christmas cards and gifts.
I would love to go one day and pay my respects.

Thank You. Made me cry so hard that i could not breathe! Really struggling at the moment and seem to find it harder every day. Dreading Xmas day - am doing xmas dinner for 12 people and really dont know how i am going to keep it together. if i get upset i will not be able to say why as people think you are being stupid.

When will this pain go away? I really cant bear it anymore. Not sure what to do with myself. Feel completely empty inside. Feel lost. Just looked through the 'living the dream' book - his writings in there are so amaxing - he was such a totally amazing person - a modern day saint in my opinion. I really hope that he changed the world a bit - that is all he ever wanted. God why is he not here anymore? I am crying all the time and feel completely drained - why is it not getting any better?

this has broken me to pieces... i cant contain myself.. cant stop my tears... thank you guys.... thank you, thank you...my soul is reaching out to you and thanking each and everyone of you... thank you ... thank you ... thank you :"""""""""""""""""""""""""

L.O.V.E.
XXXXXXXX

I will see it when I get home on my computer. My heart still breaks knowing he should be here. 50 was too young to go and the cause of death was even more stupid and makes me more angry. I would have been in London right now.

Thank You. Made me cry so hard that i could not breathe! Really struggling at the moment and seem to find it harder every day. Dreading Xmas day - am doing xmas dinner for 12 people and really dont know how i am going to keep it together. if i get upset i will not be able to say why as people think you are being stupid.

When will this pain go away? I really cant bear it anymore. Not sure what to do with myself. Feel completely empty inside. Feel lost. Just looked through the 'living the dream' book - his writings in there are so amaxing - he was such a totally amazing person - a modern day saint in my opinion. I really hope that he changed the world a bit - that is all he ever wanted. God why is he not here anymore? I am crying all the time and feel completely drained - why is it not getting any better?
DO not think it is stupid. MJ was a person whom you cared about.

You're not alone :huggy:

so good :)
does the family take the things to the tomb when they go there?

it's too sad. I'm not ready to go there and face reality. I keep pretending he is alive and everything is alright somehow. but I'm happy that fans are going there. I don't like to think about him being there alone, even though he is not there. well you can understand what I mean.

I am glad you all enjoyed the video. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and I will never forget him and all he did for the world! I will be planning event's for MJ and his kids. We will be doing some sort of project for Prince's Birthday. I will make sure you all are informed as to what that will be. You may also Join our facebook page where we will be posting events. If anyone has any suggestions for events, We are always open for good Idea's. Thanks to those who sent something!

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=205023347221&ref=mf

I am glad you all enjoyed the video. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and I will never forget him and all he did for the world! I will be planning event's for MJ and his kids. We will be doing some sort of project for Prince's Birthday. I will make sure you all are informed as to what that will be. You may also Join our facebook page where we will be posting events. If anyone has any suggestions for events, We are always open for good Idea's. Thanks to those who sent something!

I posted this on page 2:
Wondering....is there a way that we can get it completely filled with cards and other stuff? This was already absolutely wonderful...but since this is the first Christmas without him...I would like to see his place to be litterally drown in love. :cry:

We got 2 weeks time....is anyone willing to visit again for fans that haven't been able to send anything yet? :)

Thank you all so much. YOu all do not know how much this means to me to see. I am crying again and it hurts. At least this gives me the feel that he is in a building just sleeping (not underground). Thanks again. I love you all so much.

Word has it that Michael's brothers were there last week with a camera crew and director.

I really hope it's not true and they are not using this for their reality show. If it's true the little respect I still have for them will go straight to the toilet.

I'm watching this right now, got past 2 minutes and then teared up.. and the X Factor finalist's version of You Are Not Alone has just come on Viva music channel!

You fans are amazing xxxx

I posted this on page 2:
Wondering....is there a way that we can get it completely filled with cards and other stuff? This was already absolutely wonderful...but since this is the first Christmas without him...I would like to see his place to be litterally drown in love. :cry:

We got 2 weeks time....is anyone willing to visit again for fans that haven't been able to send anything yet? :)
I will be going a few days before Christmas. If anyone wants me to leave anything for Michael from you, feel free to PM me for my shipping address or email address(if it's just something to print out). :)

I think you for this. You made it able for people who do not live in LA to see MJ. Thank you so much.

:cry:

Michael sure has the greatest fans in the world. That was beautiful, thanks for the longer video, too.

"I love you all dearly, now don't shed a tear, I'm spenging my Christams with Jesus this year." -- Where was that from?

Thank you so much for sharing the video.
I wish I could go, it's so beautiful. :cry:

Back