New extended version of Forest Lawn video Dec. 3 Christmas for MJ

thanks for posting, its soo great :D

oh thank you so much for posting this. you guys are great to have gone up there and to have also shown us all. made me smile deep inside....and cry a little too :angel:
happy christmas xxxx

oh thank you so much for posting this. you guys are great to have gone up there and to have also shown us all. made me smile deep inside....and cry a little too :angel:
happy christmas xxxx

:lol: at your username, made me smile :)

Thank you. This is wonderful. What you guys did was wonderful. Michael is never alone.

Beautiful. I'm planning on visiting L. A in the summer so I can finally just see him, not to say goodbye but just visit him.

Thanks for posting. I pray I'll get there one day soon and by then family will allow fans up to his tomb.

Thank you!!! :hug:

I don't know how to express my overwhelming gratitude at your loving gesture.

From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate wholeheartedly the gifts you brought and for bringing the Christmas spirit to Michael...

I love you all. :heart:

Thank you for posting the extended video. Such a lovely gesture from devoted fans! Made me cry!

Thank you for sharing this....I found it beautiful but very sad a the same time...almost depressing.....I miss Michael so much.....he only thing that gets me through is that Iknow that noone can hurt him anymore and that he is now in Heaven teaching Jesus to Moon walk....I love you More Michael...:angel:

thanks for sharing, the video is so heartbreaking. living in denial sure doesnt help at all. (guess i have to accept the truth somehow), video made me cry so hard

that was beauitfull job i love it :yes: but that make it all come back to me know i'm :cry: and i can't miss i miss him

Maybe should've first prepared myself as well, I already saw the first part yesterday, but now with these pictures....oh god...I love all those touching cards and sweet decorations.:boohoo:
Thank you so much again, for doing this.

Wondering....is there a way that we can get it completely filled with cards and other stuff? This was already absolutely wonderful...but since this is the first Christmas without him...I would like to see his place to be litterally drown in love. :cry:

We got 2 weeks time....is anyone willing to visit again for fans that haven't been able to send anything yet?

Last edited:
Back