New Dig Michael Supposedly wanted to buy and you can see him looking at it :)

yeah could be or maybe b4 he started renting the other house. it was one he looked at for renting?

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0014_Layer_2_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0001_Layer_15_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0004_Layer_12_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0008_Layer_8_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0005_Layer_11_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0000_Layer_16_full.jpg

Michael was a perfectionist and he only wanted the best.

I wonder how TMZ got these security camera pics. :smilerolleyes: The house is beautiful. Already been said; but its fit for a KING.

Apparently he wanted to re-create what he legally could of Neverland. It would have been beautiful.

TMZ's use of the word "legally" is interesting. Anyways...

yeah could be or maybe b4 he started renting the other house. it was one he looked at for renting?

If TMZ has security cam footage, its likely they know exactly when he was there. But I don't think MJ wanted to rent forever...:unsure:

FIT FOR A KING.

It reminds me of Neverland really.. makes me sad looking at the pics.. thinking of what COULD be. A new place for us to gather and see him, cheer for him and support him.

it just shows michael was looking to stay in LA area and NOT wanting to go back to neverland... but michael (i believe) loved real estate , cause you can see him visiting houses and it's been reported so many times, even here in south florida... so, it's one thing that he loved big houses, another to rent them and another to buy them......... all we know is that michael loved beautifull things and if we believe reports, well, he wanted probably to buy something new... kids are growing up and need privacy etc... but, you know when you look at it, indeed, it's totally michael :)

wish we could all pitch in and buy it lol...

The house is so beautiful ..is it house? i first time think its like a palace :yes:

yeah, for the people who don't know him, Hrithik Roshan is an amazing dancer (also actor) in Bollywood who credits Michael as his main inspiration.

I had his DVD of Dhoom :)

Wow.

That looks soo great.

A true castle for a King.

OK, I don;t know a lot about this, but in that picture Michael is standing with a famous Bollywood director and his actor son Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan respectively. Hrithik is a HUGE MJ fan and has met him before while on a movie set.

Therefore, I'm guessing this could be the Roshan's house in India? Maybe they are showing Mike around?

I have no idea.....amazing property though, so MAGIC.....and Michael looks SO GOOD!! :D

OK, I don;t know a lot about this, but in that picture Michael is standing with a famous Bollywood director and his actor son Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan respectively. Hrithik is a HUGE MJ fan and has met him before while on a movie set.

Therefore, I'm guessing this could be the Roshan's house in India? Maybe they are showing Mike around?

yes and the woman next to Michael is a south american actress, so this could be anything not necessarily MJ looking for a house, I'm sure they're making stuff up to create another story

and that place is TACKY I don't care what people say I don't like it

MJ was supposedly a modest person, look at Neverland it wasn't all that inside, he was more into toys and entertainment not into luxury

yes and the woman next to Michael is a south american actress, so this could be anything not necessarily MJ looking for a house, I'm sure they're making stuff up to create another story

and that place is TACKY I don't care what people say I don't like it

MJ was supposedly a modest person, look at Neverland it wasn't all that inside, he was more into toys and entertainment not into luxury

I agree, snowhite, Michael, I think, was viewing many places.

the only really nice room here is the wooden one :tease:
and the luxury can be...tasteful IMO
Look at Mike´s clothes - they are very elegant - just as much shiny things as needed
not all the gold in the world put on one jacket :tonofbricks:

I agree, snowhite, Michael, I think, was viewing many places.

the only really nice room here is the wooden one :tease:
and the luxury can be...tasteful IMO
Look at Mike´s clothes - they are very elegant - just as much shiny things as needed
not all the gold in the world put on one jacket :tonofbricks:

Yea i think thats what is happening too. The interior of the house does hold "Rajah" style (King style) and i have a feeling that the house is in India perhaps. (I dont know for a fact, i have never been there), because his surrounded by indian celebs. He might be just looking around and TMZ is thinking his buying another mansion. Its bloddy TMZ for gods sake. LOL

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. I definitely have to purchase that when I become a billionaire. I will put a Michael shrine in it.

Back