New Dig Michael Supposedly wanted to buy and you can see him looking at it :)

claudiomiami

Proud Member
It comes from TMZ...

Yes, i know BUT, the surprised thing is.... altough you can peruse all the pics from the house, it also -around the end- shows Michael visiting the site himself... which I think was very interesting... if you ask me, i don't really appreciate saying that because it was 38 million dollar that he could not afford it (and yet, he is holding 50 % of neverland that he does not use and 50% of a 1.5 billion dollar catalogue ), beside that, I was glad to see michael looking at the house, which is in a way totally him, that's his taste....

so, enjoy the pics and you can see never seen before pics of michael visiting the place... i was happy to see him doing that :)

Happy day everyone.

Claudio
Miami, fl

I wish i could post the pics here but grrrrrrr still don't know how... :(

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_new_house_neverland_ranch#54637

CAN ANYONE POST THOSE PICS HERE??

Last edited:
Wow... It's beautiful! I guess he's somewhere even more beautiful and sparkly now :( :)

it is indeed beautifull, when i saw the picture, there was only one thing that came up "that's indeed michael's taste"... louis xv.... from the "living with MJ".... it's totally him.... love the way he crosses his arms lol

I wonder if this is the place that Michael gave Tohme $5.5m (or whatever came after the decimal point) to keep secretly?

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0015_Layer_1_full.jpg

michael_jackson_house_neverland_02_0034_Layer_10_full.jpg

michael_jackson_house_neverland_02_0042_Layer_2_full.jpg

michael_jackson_house_neverland_02_0029_Layer_15_full.jpg

you forgot the most important ones... the ones where HE is in... those pics... .not the first one :)

ps: how do you post those pics, i never exactly know how....

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0014_Layer_2_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0001_Layer_15_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0004_Layer_12_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0008_Layer_8_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0005_Layer_11_full.jpg

michael_jackson_new_neverland_house_01_0000_Layer_16_full.jpg

Michael was a perfectionist and he only wanted the best.

indeed, grand... it's like we are sharing michael's interest in that house... it's so grand , so him... in a way...... imagine what a difference going back to his holmby hills rented house... no comparassing lol.... altough both of them around the same price range.....

wow.. amazing.. ps: how do you put the pics????

^ You just c/p the pic from TMZ into your post. :)

P.S Michael looks great in the pictures and blends in with the place. Anyone know how recent they were?

WOW! how frigging grand is that, a place fit for a King.
its just so beautiful. does anyone know where exactly it is?

correct, bel air.... big mansion, i suspect not too far away from where he was renting his holmby house.

argh the comments in the site bother me!!!
who the heck gives them the right to speak and to judge?! Are they better that Michael was? Have they achieved something more than him? Stupid bastards! ...

Wow incredible place. Perfect just like Michael. Wow I love him.

It comes from TMZ...

Yes, i know BUT, the surprised thing is.... altough you can peruse all the pics from the house, it also -around the end- shows Michael visiting the site himself... which I think was very interesting... if you ask me, i don't really appreciate saying that because it was 38 million dollar that he could not afford it (and yet, he is holding 50 % of neverland that he does not use and 50% of a 1.5 billion dollar catalogue ), beside that, I was glad to see michael looking at the house, which is in a way totally him, that's his taste....

so, enjoy the pics and you can see never seen before pics of michael visiting the place... i was happy to see him doing that :)

Happy day everyone.

Claudio
Miami, fl

I wish i could post the pics here but grrrrrrr still don't know how... :(

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_new_house_neverland_ranch#54637

CAN ANYONE POST THOSE PICS HERE??

omg I can see Hrithik Roshan in that pic LOL!

I don't like the kitchen. I think the Neverland kitchen is much nicer, more roomy, sunny, airy. this house is HUGE and ornate -- yeah, just Michael's style. but it seems more hemmed in and somehow just not as cheerful as Neverland.

Mike looks so cute looking around and I feel really sad now again :(

very gorgeous!! I love the pool and the water fountain. The style is totally Michael.

Bel Air is also where Liz Taylor lives, I'm sure Michael would of loved to live near her too.

The first Pic is with Michael and Indian Actor Hrithik Roshan and his dad Rakesh Roshan Producer/director. Wonder where is this? Looks very Regal and impressive. I wish Michael dreams had come true. He did not want to die, he had so much to live for, his Children at the top of his list.

yeah, for the people who don't know him, Hrithik Roshan is an amazing dancer (also actor) in Bollywood who credits Michael as his main inspiration.

Back