new article on et...paints sad picture

Soso Deaf

Proud Member
www.etonline.com

Joe Jackson, the father of Michael Jackson, is speaking out about how the Jackson family is handling the death of the pop icon.

"We're holding a family meeting now," Joe Jackson told People.com. "We don't like what's going on."

Members of the Jackson family, including Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, have gathered to mourn at the family's Encino, Calif. home, says People.

A source close to the Jackson family tells People.com that on Friday the adult family members tried to contain their emotions in front of Jackson's three children -- Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and "Blanket," 7 -- but that by Saturday, their emotions could not be contained.

"The kids have fallen apart today," the source tells People. "They have taken it so, so hard. Yesterday everybody was being really strong for the kids, but today it just hit everybody. There are so many tears."

The unnamed source goes on to tell People: "There is so much sadness in the house today, it's unreal. They are so confused. They are so in the dark…The family has no access to the will. [Michael's lawyers] won't let the family see the will ... The family has no idea what to do. They don't even know when to bury him. They don't know what to do about anything. They aren't getting any answers from Michael's lawyers."

Citing a Jackson family source, People says that Michael's mother Katherine visited the late superstar's home to pick up clothing for his burial, but was rebuffed by members of the star's camp.

People, citing a family source, reports that the Jacksons are equally concerned that Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-wife and mother of his two eldest children, will try to raise Jackson's kids.

"They haven't heard from Debbie Rowe and don't know what's going on in that respect, either. Joe and Katherine really want the children," the source tells People. "They for sure want the children."

People, citing another family source, says that Joe Jackson will request an independent autopsy. The source said: "They're in shock and they want answers…The issue is the people around him: vampires and blood suckers."

I really feel for the family. I hope that they get answers and they really need a lot of support right now.

Why can't the family see the will. Well they need to hire a lawyer asap. The bs has to stop right now.

Thats sad indeed.....

I see a huge mess brewing between the family and MJ's lawyers....

Why can't the family see the will. Well they need to hire a lawyer asap. The bs has to stop right now.

Because they will know what is in the will in due time. There is no need for Michael's lawyers to let them "see" the will until it is actually read. They might not be getting much anyway. I am sure Michael's main concern was the financial future of his three children. Not saying he left nothing to his family, but I think those kids were his main concern.

WTF?? They won't let her pick up Michael's clothing? This is insane and disgusting.

This can't be true. We already know that is was not Katherine, but Janet who was seen in her burgundy Mercedez going into Holmby Hills with the Atlas moving trucks to get Michael's things out of there. Why would Ms Kathering be going over there when she has all those kids to do stuff like that for her?

well it's bs cuz jan's ass went and got a uhaul and is taking stuff out the home as we speak. tring to make sure they won't steal mj's stuff.

as for mj's lawyers, they can go to hell. they're done now, their boss has moved on, transfer this stuff to the family's attorney

and th family needs to get an attorney that's NOT running hismouth on tv. stupid oxman' s ass fell ASLEEP in court during the trial. y is he allowed to be around these people? and he's even saying he likes deb.total betrayl, imo, to his bosses who are afraid of a custody battle w/ her

i don't think they're worried about money for them, it's for the kids right now. and so that they can bury mj. wherever he wanted. to honour his wishes b/c how can they do a service w/o knowing what mj wanted?

Because they will know what is in the will in due time. There is no need for Michael's lawyers to let them "see" the will until it is actually read. They might not be getting much anyway. I am sure Michael's main concern was the financial future of his three children. Not saying he left nothing to his family, but I think those kids were his main concern.

This can't be true. We already know that is was not Katherine, but Janet who was seen in her burgundy Mercedez going into Holmby Hills with the Atlas moving trucks to get Michael's things out of there. Why would Ms Kathering be going over there when she has all those kids to do stuff like that for her?

I think maybe Katherine tried and wasn't successful so Janet had to go there this afternoon to get his stuff. Janet will probably be taking care of business from now on.

Earlier today as I was watching CNN, they interviewed Jesse Jackson and he said, REPEATEDLY, that Londell McMillian was still in the picture. That Mr. McMillian would be a part of any legal issues involving MJ's estate and that Londell was the best entertainment lawyer around.

All as per Jessie Jackson.

IF this is in fact true, then I have ever confidence that things will move forward accordingly. Londell McMillian's experience, speaks for itself, in my opinion.

Okay, I'm confused. Why would anyone in Michael's camp rebuff his MOTHER who is in charge of his body and making arrangements? I'm watching CNN and all day they have been talking about moving fans moving stuff out of the Beverly Hills house. So MJ's family isn't in charge of that? I'm confused. If it's not the family, then who's moving MJ's things?

So sad about the family...especially those kids. I can't imagine how this is going to affect them permanently.

WTF?? They won't let her pick up Michael's clothing? This is insane and disgusting.

While some of this may be true, other parts make me wonder. There was a moving truck at the house and reporters said some of the siblings were there. So, there must be access to the house.

et doesn't update a damn thing. i think maybe some of this was true and janet went in and took care of business. and took mj's stuff out before teh staff or his people could pilfer through it.

good on them and fast, too

that's what I was think how can mom K not get his thing yet there are moving vans. Then who would be moving his stuff.? That didn't make sense.

why in the world did michael have so many disgusting ppl around him. I hate hear about ppl who are surrounded by ones that don't love them. I just hate that. Even in high school you could tell when other folks didn't like others but they just hung around them and kept asking to borrow money and stuff. Michael couldn't see this. I wish he was closer to them. They didn't do everything right but they did love him and care much more about him then those leeches do. God why couldnt this man find real friends. I hope he didn't push them away. Ones that would call 911 before he went unconscious, ones who would give him cpr on the flood not the bed. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate this. It ain't real. I just hate it.

Last edited:
Earlier today as I was watching CNN, they interviewed Jesse Jackson and he said, REPEATEDLY, that Londell McMillian was still in the picture. That Mr. McMillian would be a part of any legal issues involving MJ's estate and that Londell was the best entertainment lawyer around.

All as per Jessie Jackson.

IF this is in fact true, then I have ever confidence that things will move forward accordingly. Londell McMillian's experience, speaks for itself, in my opinion.
where he at then? Get in touch please man. This family is going through. I hope he gets in touch like now.

where is randy at? where is he? Why are key figures and players so quiet right now?

This thing about the will... His parents and siblings arent his family so why would they see the will. And he is not even buried yet. I think his children will get the most.

But I dont understand who would be moving his stuff. I heard it's his dad but they go straight to the storage.

I had been waiting to see when the date was (the f word) to see if I could go, but this is so sad they don't even know when to bury him or where or what is last wishes are. Oh GOD I hope the will was up to date. This is wrong on so many level.

This thing about the will... His parents and siblings arent his family so why would they see the will. And he is not even buried yet. I think his children will get the most.

But I dont understand who would be moving his stuff. I heard it's his dad but they go straight to the storage.
well that's true I didn't think of that about the will. I'dont know... they don't even know where to put him. How sad! whatever happens I hope they do mike's assets justice. What it so come of that catalog...all his things (which i think the kids will get, but not until they are legal though)??

Back