Never before seen footage from interview with Mtv

i sure would love to have this it wont become on yout ube i think cause they are now taking lot of videos from mj of their and deleteing accounts if you have such stuf on they did it with mine too

Thank you for posting it. I loved his smiles when he forgot names, but the interviewer helped him. He looked great!

it was completely out of sync, sorry... i dont understand why, but it was...:-(

Thank you so mutch for this link. Its so nice to hear him talk about his art. I so wish more interviews like this existed, instead of all the BS questions he had to answaer to all the time. I would have loved to hear him talk about music, and about art.

Would really appreciate someone upping this. Noone in the UK can view that site. Thank you

Oh,yes,sorry i didn't realize it's there.:)

I dont have a program to unpack .rar files, darn it! If anyone can possibly upload it another way or upload it to a site like vimeo or something, that would be AWESOME. I've never understood the point in making MTV videos unavailable to people outside the US. So ridiculous.

Just download winrar, its free. I don't know how anyone downloads around the net nowadays without it, it's like not being able to play mp3s.

I don't download much. Thanks for the info though, I'll get on it.

Thank you for posting this. I love watching Michael in interviews and hearing his voice. He was such a precious and gentle soul. Too good for this world.

He looked so good in that outfit. Leather jacket and white t-shirt.
Hot

I had never seen that before. It was nice for him to be able to answer questions of substance for a change. He looked sexy with the facial hair, too.

Back