Narrow minded people

Yeah, I also hate when you mention Michael and then people say: but he's dead! so what? then I have to stop loving him or talking about him?
And a small advice, don't listen to what everyone has to say (I should listen to my own advice lol)..do what you think is the best for you. Wearing makeup doesn't make you gay.

Exactly. They won't change their mind anyway.for them he's a freak and always will be. so I came to conclusion that I'm wasting my time trying to convince them that they are wrong. People can't stand to see someone that is not like them..and Michael is really different (that's why we love him so much). I feel sorry for them, they are missing out a great human being.

I agree 100% with you but it's hard for me to ignore them because I take stuff too seriously and I'm very sensitive.
Try to ignore them, try to ignore them; it's the best piece of advice.
And us as women have different kind of tates. For many of us believe Michael is beautiful no matter if he wears makeup.

When Oprah intervewed Michael, he said something so true, something like this: "if you hear many times a lie then you'll believe it's true.

I agree 100% with you but it's hard for me to ignore them because I take stuff too seriously and I'm very sensitive.
Try to ignore them, try to ignore them; it's the best piece of advice.
And us as women have different kind of tates. For many of us believe Michael is beautiful no matter if he wears makeup.

When Oprah intervewed Michael, he said something so true, something like this: "if you hear many times a lie then you'll believe it's true.

I completely understand you, that's why I said I should listen to my own advice. I know it can be sometimes really hard to ignore. but like you said, its a matter of taste. At the end of the day, I think you should do what is the best for you. People will always say stuff about you..no matter what. but if you feel good about yourself, it doesn't matter. :hug: *hugs*

I completely understand you, that's why I said I should listen to my own advice. I know it can be sometimes really hard to ignore. but like you said, its a matter of taste. At the end of the day, I think you should do what is the best for you. People will always say stuff about you..no matter what. but if you feel good about yourself, it doesn't matter. :hug: *hugs*

:hug: for you too. Thankies :give_flowers:

I sometimes feel tempted to say my own mother to go to hell when she disrespects me for my beliefs, I'm a horrible person. :ph34r:

Rafiki dangled Simba in Lion King and nobody said nothing!

rafiki-simba1.jpg

:hug: for you too. Thankies :give_flowers:

I sometimes feel tempted to say my own mother to go to hell when she disrespects me for my beliefs, I'm a horrible person. :ph34r:

You're welcome! :)
And you are not a horrible person, it makes sense that you'll get angry when people disrespect you BUT you should never speak to your mother like this because you will regret it. You can stand for your own beliefs without using these words. :) :hug: :heart:

Rafiki dangled Simba in Lion King and nobody said nothing!

rafiki-simba1.jpg

lol :D

I have met some people are narrow minded about Michael. No matter how much I defend him they never listen to me which is really annoying. What I notice is that they believe all they read and hear about him. I cant defend the baby incident it was a mistake and something that Michael regretted doing he got caught up in the moment. I didnt like they way it was shown over and over again.

Back