My very last footage of Michael in the UK (video)

I think I met you there dutchie. I spoke to a pretty girl from netherlands, one night like late, there were a few of us left outside his hotel. Me and a friend talked with you.. I think he was checking you out haha.. do you remember?
:toofunny: I don't remember, I think......but it must have been me because I don't remember seeing any other Dutch fans. I'm usually the only one :lol:

:toofunny: I don't remember, I think......but it must have been me because I don't remember seeing any other Dutch fans. I'm usually the only one :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was you,:cheeky: I saw your pic on your profile and i'm almost 100% sure. Anywas.. lol.. aha. so that was you! I think you were with another girl.
We stood outside his window, and some of us guys climbed up to, like a fence and started shouting for michael,:wild: and clapping all night.. that was so much fun!

Thank you so much for this footage!

I really regret now flying over...I really was considering flying over to London, but I was 17 at that time and I had school, so my parents wouldn't allow me to fly over...

I didn't really mind it, because I somehow already knew he just wouldn't announce some ''new album'', I could feel he was going to announce concerts, so I was like ''whatever, I am going to see him anyway! I can skip this.''.

Now whenever I think of the press conference I just want to break down crying, because the concerts announcements would have been such a good chance to see him up close, and I just feel like a complete idiot to let that chance slip away from me.

Geez, I still remember the press conference like it was yesterday. I skipped my last lessons, so I would be home on time to catch every single detail of it lol, but Mike came too late. I sat there behind my computer for 3 hours, too afraid to even leave it to go to the toilet. I remember sitting behind my computer somewhere around 15.30 and leaving it somewhere around 19.00 lol. Once that little trailer my internet crashed and I ran like I never ran before to my television searching for BBC lol.

I even cried my freaking eye balls out when Michael came on that stage thinking like ''FINALLY, this is it! FINALLY!!!!!''. After the conference was finished I immediately turned on every radio channel to see if they were reporting the concerts in the news section..and they were! :D

I was so excited...

You know, I am graduating from high school this year and my plan would always be to follow Michael around for year after graduation. I would be old enough and be able to finance it myself instead of begging my parents for money. I always imagined how it would be like seeing him..
I just want to slap myself in the face right now, for letting all those chances to see him slip away…
I just feel so angry, sad and frustrated about not meeting him, arrrgghhh!

I’m always so thankfull when fans like you share the footage they have (especially when it’s more recent’), just for a few minutes it makes me forget that I never met him and makes me feel like I’m actually there in person. Screaming his name, running after his car, just trying to make him notice you…thanks for doing that for me.

Thanks for the footage!

I also skipped the announcement in march thinking; i better safe that money for the actual concerts.
If only we knew then what we know now....:(.

I always imagined how it would be like seeing him..
I just want to slap myself in the face right now, for letting all those chances to see him slip away…
I just feel so angry, sad and frustrated about not meeting him, arrrgghhh!

I’m always so thankfull when fans like you share the footage they have (especially when it’s more recent’), just for a few minutes it makes me forget that I never met him and makes me feel like I’m actually there in person. Screaming his name, running after his car, just trying to make him notice you…thanks for doing that for me.
Same here! :boohoo: Nice words, hun.

I never thought my time wouldn't come anymore...I always had plans to go to L.A. or another place, but I had to get the money first and gee...I was young, my parents would've never let me. And I had highschool which I needed to finish....I was saving money for some time now, to finally go for a trip. Then when the announcements came I thought, ah well...it's just an announcement...let's save my money so I can go to the concerts. Damn.

I just can't stand my chances are now forever gone, maybe should've realised that life could be over in a minute, but yeah...what could I do. Indeed seeing and reading others experiences makes me feel part of it, makes me proud....seeing all of them showing him love there in person. Thanks for that. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the footage!

I also skipped the announcement in march thinking; i better safe that money for the actual concerts.
If only we knew then what we know now....:(.

I just could see a bit of news here in my country and they showed Michael. All of them did. And I was like "YES!!!!! I told you to!! The king is back, let's go to England!!"

Wasn't that great? I couldn't buy a ticket on the original sale, but I was 1000% sure I will get a ticket anyway, whatever it took. So I was just planning my way to London. Michael Jackson was the perfect reason to go back :D So I was counting every single air mile, saving money, hotels, discounts.... all of that. I was so sure I will manage to be there at least at one show. If I couldn't get a ticket, I would just stand outside he O2, trying to listening a bit or just walk around knowing he was there... Any thing!!! I just KNEW I will make it to his concert, at least to one. And you see... it's almost a 19 hours flight form home to London, so it was going to be THE greatest adventure...

.... and then... the biggest nightmare :(

@elusive: you were there too? I don't remember you...I'm sorry about that. My memory is not very good when it comes to people I'm afraid *embarassed*

I would LOVE to have those pics if you don't mind.

yeah i was stood at the other end of the barrier nearer to the entrance/hotel wall. with moon etc
sure re the pics i cant remember if i have u on FB or not.ill send u a pm with my email address as im not to good with comps and emails prob the easiest way for me to send them to you

I'm pretty sure it was you,:cheeky: I saw your pic on your profile and i'm almost 100% sure. Anywas.. lol.. aha. so that was you! I think you were with another girl.
We stood outside his window, and some of us guys climbed up to, like a fence and started shouting for michael,:wild: and clapping all night.. that was so much fun!
LOL! Oh well :tease: It was fun, wasn't it? And yes I was with maaaaaaaaaaany others as I practically know everyone that was there (except you! :lol:)

Back