My very last footage of Michael in the UK (video)

Dutchie

Guests
Hey you guys,

I don't really know exactly why I'm posting this. Maybe because I want to share it and because I miss Michael so much. This is the very last footage I have shot of him, and it's possibly the very last footage of him in Europe.

I shot this footage in London, in March 2009. Michael was leaving the Lanesborough hotel in London and I was there with about 15 fans. We waited, he came out and waved just before he got into the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7YlnWxEN04

I'm sorry for the shakyness of the cam...I was waving, calling his name, and trying to film at the same time.

I don't have it on video but after he got in, the car drove past us, and stopped. Michael rolled down his window and shook hands with the fans.

Me and my friends got into a taxi and we drove after him to the airport....we were able to see into the car through the rear window and saw Michael's silhouette. We were the last fans to have seen him here in Europe.

Looks like a memorable experience but also quite sad, as you were one of the last in Europe to have seen him :(

wow dutchie u took footage i never realised. i had my camera already to film him as he came out but the dam thing stayed on pause until we had finished running after his car. even so im so gald i,all of us were there. if only we knew then how important that moment would become. and thanks to moonstreet for getting me out of bed at some crazy hour! im gonna save this link cause the thought of watching it is so painful.looking at the pics is bad enough. i have a few pics taken by the paps guy who was there of mj waving through the open window basically the moment u mentiond. im not sure if u will have seen them or they are already out there.but let me know if u want me to send them to you

aww, thank you for sharing such a special moment with us.... so sad... :(

Mannnnnn...Well look at the upside to this, at least you got to see him in person, some people can only dream of that experience.

O/T : "Dutchie" Your username sounds awfully familiar though, were you ever on MJNO?

I still can't believe he is gone!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Elusive, could you send those pics to me too? Please? :angel: And does anyone have footage of when MJ came out to greet the fans before he went to see Oliver?

@elusive: you were there too? I don't remember you...I'm sorry about that. My memory is not very good when it comes to people I'm afraid *embarassed*

I would LOVE to have those pics if you don't mind.

wow dutchie u took footage i never realised. i had my camera already to film him as he came out but the dam thing stayed on pause until we had finished running after his car. even so im so gald i,all of us were there. if only we knew then how important that moment would become. and thanks to moonstreet for getting me out of bed at some crazy hour! im gonna save this link cause the thought of watching it is so painful.looking at the pics is bad enough. i have a few pics taken by the paps guy who was there of mj waving through the open window basically the moment u mentiond. im not sure if u will have seen them or they are already out there.but let me know if u want me to send them to you

yes i remeber that moment :( one of 15 to see him leave it is lovely and painfull at the same time ... miss you guys :(

Mannnnnn...Well look at the upside to this, at least you got to see him in person, some people can only dream of that experience.

O/T : "Dutchie" Your username sounds awfully familiar though, were you ever on MJNO?
LOL, yes I was on MJNO. My nickname has been "Dutchie" on Michael sites for over 10 years so I'm pretty sure you've seen me some places around the world wide web :)

thank you for sharing your precious footage with us.....this means alot to me...Bless You..:hug:

thank you for sharing your precious footage with us.....this means alot to me...Bless You..:hug:
You are most welcome. I wanted to give you rep points but the forum wouldn't let me. Just so you know :lol:

I am happy you, Dutchie, Moonstreet and other fans were there to show Michael your love. He deserves it and you deserve this memory for being so loyal to him.

I love my country.
But I hate it is so far away from everything.
Whatever... selfish me.
Awww.... sorry, I got emotional again.

Love!

yes i remeber that moment :( one of 15 to see him leave it is lovely and painfull at the same time ... miss you guys :(

Oh, dear... I am so sorry we have to be living this nightmare. I was never there, I don't even know you, but this pain unites us all.
Only thing I can send you is love and this hug
1sm096hug4.gif

Aww, Dutchie, thank you so much for sharing this precious memory. It's wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.

Just yesterday I was doing Christmas tidy-up and found my own photos, from 1997... And now watching this, the tears are rolling again. Miss Michael so much, our first Christmas without him.

Hugs to you guys!

Thank you for sharing that Dutchie, it made me really emotional :cry:
bless you!

Thank for posting......You are so lucky because you have the chance to see him !!! My dream will never come true anymore.....:cry::cry::cry:

I think I met you there dutchie. I spoke to a pretty girl from netherlands, one night like late, there were a few of us left outside his hotel. Me and a friend talked with you.. I think he was checking you out haha.. do you remember?

Back