My Ten Sense: Michael Jackson would be in Haiti if he were alive(Good Article)

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$78.00
*Had this conversation last night with someone and this is a great article*

My Ten Sense: Michael Jackson would be in Haiti if he were alive

It’s no secret to Michael Jackson fans that he was very generous to the needy and sick children.
In 2000, the King of Pop was crowned King of Charity by the Guiness Book of World Records for donating more money to charity than any pop star. He donated to 39 different organizations, including Camp Ronald McDonald, Juvenile Diabetes Association and Make-A-Wish Foundation. He also had his own charities, such as Heal The World and Heal The World Kids.
And of course, MJ co-wrote the chart-topping, Grammy Award winning charity song “We Are The World” with Lionel Richie in 1986.

Dozens of legendary singers lent their voices to “We Are The World” to provide hope and to encourage everyone to “start giving” to charity and make the world a better place for every human being because “we are all part of God’s great big family” and by giving “we’re saving our own lives”.There’s no doubt that Michael Jackson would be helping out in Haiti, where a massive earthquake left at least 100,000 dead and millions homeless last week, if he had not died from a doctor-induced drug overdose in June.

Michael and his pop star little sister Janet Jackson were reportedly supposed to perform in Haiti in 2008, and former U.S. president Bill Clinton praised Michael during a summer trip to Haiti following the King of Pop’s death.
Say what you want about his personal life, but Michael Jackson would be right there in Haiti lending a hand because he believed in loving each other and doing what you can to help your fellow man, even if the person is in another land.

Go to my blog site, www.mytensense.com, to watch the classic "We Are the World" charity music video, to find out more about the Jacksons' concert in Haiti and how Janet Jackson is stepping up to help Haiti in her brother's absence.

Source: http://jacksonville.com

http://jacksonville.com/interact/bl...ichael_jackson_would_be_in_haiti_if_he_were_a

Michael would be in London doing shows and too tired to go anywhere.

I am sure he would have done what he could though.

great article , i was thinking about this too. he may donate one of his concerts money if not more to them.

Great article. I disagree that he would have been in Haiti, he'd be on his second leg by now, but he would have done so much for these poor people.

Michael Jackson would have chartered a airplane and personally evacuated as many out of Haiti as he could.

If Janet does do some Haiti relief, maybe someone has been
reading my posts; because, I "called her out about it" on as many online sites as I could. :better:

FOR SURE Michael would have done something, even while in the midst of a concert. He was so selfless in regards to helping and sensitive of other people's pain. Perhaps even a benefit song would have been made.

Some people in Haiti say they were touched by Angels as they lay
buried under the rumble.

I believe Michael Jackson is in Haiti right now.
angel3r.gif

This is a great article..and I myself have thought about this many times since the earthquake happened.....I think Michael would of donated money towards the relief effort and probably charted a plane and took a trip out there to see what he could do to help.

Michael most definetly would've helped out in any way he could if he were here. Just the thought of children dying especially would've been so heart wrenching to him and I truly believe he would've hopped a private plane and gone down there.

But isn't it pretty dangerous out there right now?

Pun not intended.

Yeah he would definitely be doing something right now to help. :(

Mike would be in London. He most definitely would've donated money from the concerts if he couldn't be there himself. Dude went on 3 world tours and donated ALL of the proceeds from 2 of them. It doesnt get more generous than that. Maybe thats why he was in debt! Lol

Of course he would have done something. Maybe not actually go to Haiti - like some of you said, he would have been in the midst of a tour. But I am sure he would have done his part, as he always did. And yes, he would have cried for the children. Aww

Last edited:
Michael Jackson would have chartered a airplane and personally evacuated as many out of Haiti as he could.

If Janet does do some Haiti relief, maybe someone has been
reading my posts; because, I "called her out about it" on as many online sites as I could. :better:

:doh:

I don't know about him personally going there. But I think he would have sent some private airplanes over to pick them up from there.

After all, he would have been in London right now.

And yes, he would have wept for everyone. I could just imagine him at a TII concert, kneeling and weeping while thinking about Haiti on stage.

Could somebody refresh my memory how much money had been raised from the songs for Kathrina victims, or project WMCIG or project for the Tsunami victims... ?

Anyway, I dont remember that Michael was ever personally involved in any catastrophe like this.... and transported people "somewhere", you mean to Neverland?

Please, be realistic...

sorry i just had to share this my mind is a bit lost

Its crazy cause i had a dream about Michael last night that I want to share with u all. In my dream Michael was on CNN talking about Haiti and how he's re-releasing "man in the mirror" and “will you be there” as a tribute to them to help raised Money. He also said he had cancel his London shows just to be on CNN helping Haiti and how every one can log on to his website witch is this website MJJcommunity.com and donate money. He had on a black suite a nice black hat and gloves to match he was laughing and talking about his kids. I was bugging out all day about it and didn’t know what to say I told my family and friends about it my aunt was like his spirit is in Haiti and god was showing you this.

Could somebody refresh my memory how much money had been raised from the songs for Kathrina victims, or project WMCIG or project for the Tsunami victims... ?

Anyway, I dont remember that Michael was ever personally involved in any catastrophe like this.... and transported people "somewhere", you mean to Neverland?

Please, be realistic...

Michael was involved in 2001 when September 11 hit the US with his song What More Can I give- there was a fcharity concert on tv and he was leading the way with many celebrities backing him up-he also wanted to release the song for charity but unfortunately Sony would not release it. Of course he was involved for USA for Africa relief writing WE are the World. He wrote and produced two songs for a Japanese band to help with a disaster over there - tsunami I believe.

I don't know about him chartering a plane and getting ppl out- I'm sure he would have if he could but I can't imagine that would be possible. I think us as fans, know that Michael would have done everything he could to help. He was that kind of person. The first thing out of my head when I heard about this was Michael would have been there if not physically but in spirit and in generosity.

This is the time when a light like Michael is so sorely missed. :angel:

I don't believe he would have flown there personally to get people out. That would be impossible and dangerous. He didn't do that for Katrina. What he did DO is donate millions, write charity songs and donated his time to help those in need. I'm sure if he was here with us he would have done the same.

In spirit he's doing that, conforting children who are suffering in Haiti right now. He's an angel now. Easier for him to travel : )

I don't believe he would have flown there personally to get people out. That would be impossible and dangerous. He didn't do that for Katrina. What he did DO is donate millions, write charity songs and donated his time to help those in need. I'm sure if he was here with us he would have done the same.

In spirit he's doing that, conforting children who are suffering in Haiti right now. He's an angel now. Easier for him to travel : )

..........:wub::yes:Bless him,our angel:wub::yes:
It was the first thought when it happenend,if Mikey saw this he def.was reaching out in any way for him possible,love him so deeply.....:wub::yes::D

I reckon if was michael was still alive , he would have helped haiti in any possible way that he could.

I don't think the author of story meant that MJ would go to Haiti literally but that Michael would have have helped Haiti in any way possible that he could. And you never know if MJ was called to some sort of service like that and he could do it without getting hurt he prob would.

Oh and yes! MJ totally put the benefit concert together "What More Can I Give" in Washington DC. That one I was there for! Michael wanted to sing/record "What More Can I Give" again and they told him no cause they were running out of film! lol! the whole stadium stopped when MJ said this when they were leaving the stage.

The tix were only $100.00 as well. I had great seats. Glad it was not too expensive and they raised alot of monies :):D

I guess many of us have thought about this.
I think that he would have found a way to help out.
Just like with Katrina, and knowing MJ's heart, I think he would
have put forth the effort to lend a helping hand.

If he was alive, he would be doing anything he can-donating a lot of money, praying, asking his fans to pray together at the shows, etc. He would be crying a lot watching the news on TV. He would be thinking of adopting some of the children who lost their parents.

He might be crying right now up there cuz he can't do all the things here...
sorry i just had to share this my mind is a bit lost

Its crazy cause i had a dream about Michael last night that I want to share with u all. In my dream Michael was on CNN talking about Haiti and how he's re-releasing "man in the mirror" and “will you be there” as a tribute to them to help raised Money. He also said he had cancel his London shows just to be on CNN helping Haiti and how every one can log on to his website witch is this website MJJcommunity.com and donate money. He had on a black suite a nice black hat and gloves to match he was laughing and talking about his kids. I was bugging out all day about it and didn’t know what to say I told my family and friends about it my aunt was like his spirit is in Haiti and god was showing you this.
That's a beautiful dream. I can understand why you had the kind of vivid dream. And I agree with your aunt.

Last edited:
Michael would be in London doing shows and too tired to go anywhere.

I am sure he would have done what he could though.

Yes, I think he would have been to busy to go to Haiti in person. But I think that there would have been a type of charitable project that he would set up.

Michael and his pop star little sister Janet Jackson were reportedly supposed to perform in Haiti in 2008
When was this? And what happened that had the thing canceled.

Last edited:
Oh no doubt in my mind that he woud've donated lots of money and probably made a song for it as well. But no way would he have those people being picked up with planes and flying them somewhere, i mean....fly them where? That's just not how it goes.

Back