My Poem Chosen to Be in the OPUS!! :) :)

I am a bit jelous, I admit it.... but.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

This is amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS, BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Both are great... but I think they might have chosen Number 1.

You lucky girl!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! I'll say it again: I feel like I am among MJ royalty here, wweeeeeee!!!
thbananapiano.gif

u guys are awesome and im really glad u like them!! i juss wish MJ coulda seen them so he can know exactly how much he means to me!! and whatever poem they put in, just know that all the words each fan puts in that book represent all the fans!! they just couldnt pick everyone! and we all know that MJ loves each and every single one us :)

Love them both. Especially, the throwing of the songs together in the first one. :) Congrats to getting your poem in there! I really want an Opus, but it's too expensive for me. :(

Wow, amazing...I love them!! I will be looking for them when I get my Opus...Michael would be so proud and honoured to have you as a fan!

You're a very talented writer. :) I think Michael would be proud of these wonderful poems that you wrote for him.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

i wish he can see them!!! it hit me just now that he wont ever be able to see them! it makes me so sad! im crying writing this!! :(

I sent in two poems that I wrote as a tribute to MJ, one of them got chosen to be put in the opus book, but I dont know which one!! I also sent like a billion little messages just to ensure I will be in the opus haha!! So ill share both of the poems with you guys! tell me what u think :)

Poem 1

He's Always Startin' Somethin',
To Help Heal The World
Telling Us To Come Together,
Giving Us His Hand To Hold

He Walks Across The Moon,
Til' The Break Of Dawn
Thrilling All The People,
Who’s Love He's Won

He Endlessly Rocks Our World,
All Day And All Night
Showing Us No Difference,
Between Black Or White

He Is Forever Known To Be,
Dangerous, And Smooth
Nobody Can Beat It,
The Proof Is In His Every Move

He Says He'll Be There,
Right Over Our Shoulders
Reminding Us To Jam,
To All the Words He's Told Us

He Tells Us We Are Not Alone,
Though He Is Far Away
Whatever Happens,
In Our Hearts He Will Forever Stay

Poem 2

Thank you for your time
And for your dedication
Thank you for the words
And for your inspiration

Thank you for caring
And for your generosity
Thank you for the healing
And for your humanity

Thank you for entertaining
And for your timeless songs
Thank you for performing
And for all the good times

Thank you for your faith
And for your patience
Thank you for your trust
And your perseverance

Thank you for the joy
And for your beautiful smile
Thank you for your imagination
And your thrilling style

Thank you for the love
And for your melodies
Thank you for all the above
Most importantly the memories

They are very beautiful! Lucky you. :wub:

Well done I am happy for you I am looking forward to seeing your poem in the opus.

Julia

wow , these poems are amazing , i was smiling while a tear in my eyes. thanks for these beautiful feelings.

I wish I would have known I would have entered one. But as I said in above post... "Well Done!!! Lovely!!"

:heart: These are SO beautiful. The second one speaks right to my heart. I'm so glad you got into the Opus :) I can't wait to read it in there!!! :wub:

i wish he can see them!!! it hit me just now that he wont ever be able to see them! it makes me so sad! im crying writing this!! :(

Maybe he can see them? Who knows. The world works in truly mysterious ways. Also, if his children can see it, maybe they can appreciate and love it in place of their father.

Maybe he can see them? Who knows. The world works in truly mysterious ways. Also, if his children can see it, maybe they can appreciate and love it in place of their father.

I hope so! That would be really cool if it can reach the most important people to MJ! :)

Wonderful, I'm so happy for you! Very beautiful poems! :)

Back