My final goodbye to michael at forest lawn, glendale

Aw, thanks for sharing. :( If you want I will upload the photos here for you so you don't have to keep emailing them out. I'll email you.

a beautiful post, it brought tears so my eyes :cry: i hope that one day i can go and visit michael, it feels like its something i need to do since michael has helped me so much during the last couple of years. the least i can do is to go and visit him, and say a proper good bye. it will be very emotional, but its something i just have to do...

I'm in the process of uploading the photo's and adding the commentary by ejacobs being as lots of people want to see! They'll be up shortly. :)

Here are the pictures, it does look beautiful! Thankyou for sharing them with us!

100_0400.jpg

This is the entrance to the Grand Mausoleum.

100_0399.jpg

The archway that the hurst drove through on the way to the Holly Terrace Mausoleum.

100_03761.jpg

The security guard entering.

100_0351.jpg

The doors Michael was walked thru on sept. 3, 2009. Notice the key pad.

100_0381.jpg

The view from above, stunning!

100_0392.jpg

From what I was told Michael is in a crypt similar to this only in a private area with 12 other wall slots for other Jackson family members.

100_0404.jpg

Similar to this room, but with a stain glass window above. Remember no cameras are allowed at Forest Lawn we were very lucky to get these photo's

100_0391.jpg

100_0405.jpg

100_0393.jpg

It's so peaceful and beautiful here!

100_0408.jpg

The front of Forest Lawn, Glendale.
100_0390.jpg

Michael buried near his idol Walt Disney.

100_0377.jpg

100_0374.jpg

100_0369.jpg

100_0365.jpg

The view from the front of the Holly Terrace Mausoleum.

100_0358.jpg

100_0370.jpg

Fans that had come all the way from Norway to say goodbye!

100_0352.jpg

The moment I described in my post saying goodbye to my Idol, Icon and Friend. So hard.

I will not say how I got these but these came from the coffin of MJ's Casket. I will treasure them for life. The green next to the flowers is part of the astro turf that was used under the seats the mourners at the Funeral. Sept. 3, 2009

I hope you all enjoy these pictures. I was so afraid that they were going to make us erase these photo's as they have a very strict policy about photo's. The Gaurds were very kind. As I left I felt that Michael was buried in an appropriate place

It is a relief to know Michael is in such a stunning resting place, fit for the King. Please share the pictures with me : emmorr@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

Thanks for sending them. It really does look so beautiful, I'm much more relieved now that I see these pics.

Thank you so much for posting the pics.It sure is a beautiful place and you are very lucky to of been able to go there.

Looking at these it still just seems so impossible that this has all happened and that it is Michael there :cry:

It is still so heartbreaking :cry: but thanks so much for sharing them xx

I will not say how I got these but these came from the coffin of MJ's Casket. I will treasure them for life. The green next to the flowers is part of the astro turf that was used under the seats the mourners at the Funeral. Sept. 3, 2009

I hope this isn't considered rude asking this but what do you mean these came from Michael's casket. As in the photos or something else, sorry I was just confused.

Thank you so much for posting. I'm hoping to go there and pay my respects too. :)

Back