My Favourite this is it amateur audio's

Zakk

Proud Member
2009 Rehearsal at the forum (most likely, as michael was healthy here) We are the world, im still crying

I remember that video of TWYMMF rehearsal audio like it was yesterday but that first one is fake. Sounds more like a bad parody to me. Most of the vids on that persons channel are fake.

I remember that video of TWYMMF rehearsal audio like it was yesterday but that first one is fake. Sounds more like a bad parody to me. Most of the vids on that persons channel are fake.

No i think watw is real. and it sounds purely incredible. Anyone can recognise judith's voice at the end, michael's ''heeeee-he'' and ''c'mon girlll...''

judith's voice, michael's ''hee-hee's'' ''c'mon girl'' and the ''hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'' at the beginning

I don't think it from TII at all. I certainly don't hear Judith Hill or Mj in there. I do here someone doing a bad impression of both Mj and Ray Charles though. It is definately not the TII band or singers.

I don't think it from TII at all. I certainly don't hear Judith Hill or Mj in there. I do here someone doing a bad impression of both Mj and Ray Charles though. It is definately not the TII band or singers.

the ending line, ''just you, and me.....'' well im going to enjoy it for what it is. Michael may have rehearsed this and i hope to visually witness it on a re-release of tii in the future. keeping hopes.

wow, are these live vocals on that twymmf video? man its so exciting to listen to it

Did you REALLY think that WATW was real??? lol

The first one sounds fake.

Please no more fake material

I can't listen to either atm but get the impression from the way it is described that that first one might be that snippet that sounds like it's recorded on karaoke night in a local pub? :lol:

I definitely know which clip you are referring to with the second one. I remember it very well too, as it leaked before Michael passed. I even remember exactly where I was when I first heard it. :lol: Was very exciting to hear MJ sing again and his voice on those adlibs sounded great...

Don't know if this counts, since it's from some Bonus audio/footage in TII from Thriller, but I thought it would be cool to post since I have totally forgotten about this tiny snippet:

http://ge.tt/78moBst/v/0

MJ doing "oooouuuh aaaaaah hoooo uuu" in kinda operaish style. Reminds me of the bridge of Bruno Mars' "When I was your man", "it all just sound slike oooouuhh aaaah ooooh ooooo"

By the way, that first WATW audio you posted is def. not real, Zakk.

Yeah, the first one is fake I think, but the second one is awesome. "C'mon give it to me".

And I found this, I know most of it is already in the film, but it's still pretty cool.

Last edited:
Yeah, the first one is fake I think, but the second one is awesome. "C'mon give it to me".

And I found this, I know most of it is already in the film, but it's still pretty cool.

they rehearsed we are the world, im fairly certain! i just wanna see more footage from this is it. at the time were michael was actually healthy (at the forum) i'd love to see all the footage from there! just hope the estate don't give up on it, would be cool to get 12 hours or something raw :)

they rehearsed we are the world, im fairly certain! i just wanna see more footage from this is it. at the time were michael was actually healthy (at the forum) i'd love to see all the footage from there! just hope the estate don't give up on it, would be cool to get 12 hours or something raw :)

I'm not sure, I hope they did though, and I do hope they release something.

It would be great to see more full performances and not compilations like in This Is It movie. Billie Jean was great because it had footage from one rehearsal only.

I would like to see full versions of these:
michael-jackson-this-is-it-guitar-solo-beat-it-ori.jpg

image1zb.jpg

The-Way-You-Make-Me-Feel-This-Is-It-michael-jacksons-short-films-11020932-400-300.jpg

0910220646a50d2ab890899c51.jpg

(Man in the Mirror?)
this_is_it_mjperforms.jpg

I want to see more Man in the Mirror and Billie Jean rehearsals! :)

It would be great to see more full performances and not compilations like in This Is It movie. Billie Jean was great because it had footage from one rehearsal only.

I would like to see full versions of these:
michael-jackson-this-is-it-guitar-solo-beat-it-ori.jpg

image1zb.jpg

The-Way-You-Make-Me-Feel-This-Is-It-michael-jacksons-short-films-11020932-400-300.jpg

0910220646a50d2ab890899c51.jpg

(Man in the Mirror?)
this_is_it_mjperforms.jpg

I want to see more Man in the Mirror and Billie Jean rehearsals! :)

Man in the mirror was rehearsed as well as 'Shake your body dance break' 'IJCSLY' and 'J5 Medley' with the white shirt over the red lion shirt :) i wanna see Dirty Diana (earliest), Dangerous (earliest, or June 24th), Heal the world (most complete), we are the world, stranger in moscow (travis said it was epic!!!!! *.*), the way you make me feel full from at the forum, they don't care about us at center staging (their's a clip in the dancing machine featurette. looks epic), they don't care about us (white jacket, gold pants), smooth criminal at the forum (black shirt worn at the announcement) and (June 23rd) & gold pants in full, Billie Jean (most evolutionized would be great), will you be there (looks like it was rehearsed twice), black or white (blue billie jean shirt) or another day (i believe their's a photo in the this is it movie booklet with michael wearing sunglasses, plain suit and dragon shirt), more brainstorming sessions, dancing in front of the mirror, more footage of when michael was on the stage with travis at the forum speaking with the dancers, describing how he wanted the ''down pool? pour?'' haha, just want so much footage though :D

Man in the mirror was rehearsed as well as 'Shake your body dance break' 'IJCSLY' and 'J5 Medley' with the white shirt over the red lion shirt :) i wanna see Dirty Diana (earliest), Dangerous (earliest, or June 24th), Heal the world (most complete), we are the world, stranger in moscow (travis said it was epic!!!!! *.*), the way you make me feel full from at the forum, they don't care about us at center staging (their's a clip in the dancing machine featurette. looks epic), they don't care about us (white jacket, gold pants), smooth criminal at the forum (black shirt worn at the announcement) and (June 23rd) & gold pants in full, Billie Jean (most evolutionized would be great), will you be there (looks like it was rehearsed twice), black or white (blue billie jean shirt) or another day (i believe their's a photo in the this is it movie booklet with michael wearing sunglasses, plain suit and dragon shirt), more brainstorming sessions, dancing in front of the mirror, more footage of when michael was on the stage with travis at the forum speaking with the dancers, describing how he wanted the ''down pool? pour?'' haha, just want so much footage though :D

Micheal looked really athletic in that TDCAU clip compared to the rest of the film, doesn't he?

Micheal looked really athletic in that TDCAU clip compared to the rest of the film, doesn't he?

he really did, you think he was singing also at that centre staging rehearsal? i've seen photo's from that day and he has a handheld mic so it'd be cool to see :)

he really did, you think he was singing also at that centre staging rehearsal? i've seen photo's from that day and he has a handheld mic so it'd be cool to see :)

Not sure, the mic might have just been for talking. Hopefully he was singing though.

Not sure, the mic might have just been for talking. Hopefully he was singing though.

I think these were the earliest stages of the process and that's why he looks and moves so healthily!

Don't know if this counts, since it's from some Bonus audio/footage in TII from Thriller, but I thought it would be cool to post since I have totally forgotten about this tiny snippet:

http://ge.tt/78moBst/v/0

MJ doing "oooouuuh aaaaaah hoooo uuu" in kinda operaish style. Reminds me of the bridge of Bruno Mars' "When I was your man", "it all just sound slike oooouuhh aaaah ooooh ooooo"

By the way, that first WATW audio you posted is def. not real, Zakk.

This link wouldn't work for me

^ Try downloading it, there should be a download button on the left

Man in the mirror was rehearsed as well as 'Shake your body dance break' 'IJCSLY' and 'J5 Medley' with the white shirt over the red lion shirt i wanna see Dirty Diana (earliest), Dangerous (earliest, or June 24th), Heal the world (most complete), we are the world, stranger in moscow (travis said it was epic!!!!! *.*), the way you make me feel full from at the forum, they don't care about us at center staging (their's a clip in the dancing machine featurette. looks epic), they don't care about us (white jacket, gold pants), smooth criminal at the forum (black shirt worn at the announcement) and (June 23rd) & gold pants in full, Billie Jean (most evolutionized would be great), will you be there (looks like it was rehearsed twice), black or white (blue billie jean shirt) or another day (i believe their's a photo in the this is it movie booklet with michael wearing sunglasses, plain suit and dragon shirt), more brainstorming sessions, dancing in front of the mirror, more footage of when michael was on the stage with travis at the forum speaking with the dancers, describing how he wanted the ''down pool? pour?'' haha, just want so much footage though

TWYMMF from June 23rd would be great to see in full(blue shirt). I hope he did the slow beginning on that day too. I want to see that. :)

I remember that Travis Payne said that the blue jacket Billie Jean(in the movie) was the last one so there might not be more evolutionized version.

Last edited:
TWYMMF from June 23rd would be great to see in full(blue shirt). I hope he did the slow beginning on that day too. I want to see that. :)

I remember that Travis Payne said that the blue jacket Billie Jean(in the movie) was the last one so there might not be more evolutionized version.

maybe it wasn't the last one? because it was done at the forum? he might not have been talking about that specific one but they couldn't put unreleased rehearsal on there!

Michael didn't rehearse an awful lot, there might not be all that much out there.

Just to clear some things up..

We Are The World (From the time rehearsal I heard in person) MJ was not included, from my understanding it was going to be used as an interlude as MJ changed, somewhat like Shake Your Body on This Is It.. What I heard (which my audio is hard to hear) but was simular to how it was performed at the memorial.. NO actual MJ in it..

MJ performed every song that we've heard for him to perform at This Is It several times.. Including Dirty Diana, and Dangerous!!

Just to clear some things up..

We Are The World (From the time rehearsal I heard in person) MJ was not included, from my understanding it was going to be used as an interlude as MJ changed, somewhat like Shake Your Body on This Is It.. What I heard (which my audio is hard to hear) but was simular to how it was performed at the memorial.. NO actual MJ in it..

MJ performed every song that we've heard for him to perform at This Is It several times.. Including Dirty Diana, and Dangerous!!

how did 'will you be there' sound? which other song's did Michael rehearse? i'd like to see every song michael rehearsed in the this is it process! especially as they held many song's back in the documentary for some reason

I really don't think they have on tape him rehearsing Dirty Diana or any Off The Wall material.
Regardless if they were planning on it or they actually DID do it, those songs most definitely would have made the film.
I kinda understand cutting Dangerous, Will You Be There, etc if they did have a full performance to use.

Back