Music Video ''Hollywood Tonight'' By Jean Walker and Ricardo Walker

I think its good for someone who doesn't know english, he's got to improve his english and he will be better sounding.

I do enjoy Jean Walker. I kind of find it interesting how he doesn't seem to actually read or know the lyrics, just goes by what he hears. And usually gets it down quite well...

Here it was quite rough, but oh well. It was done out of fun and love for Michael. That's always uplifting. :)

Great Tribute. The dancing was good. The vocals just seemed a bit off. But hey no one can be close as michael jackson.

I can't believe all the haters coming out in this thread. Jean Walker is awesome :)

worst artistic thing ever made on earth

Please could you change the thread title for those who don't know who those two people are and think it's the official video.

AndreyZidane™;3265947 said:
It was indeed the brazilian taxi driver and in my opinion he's seriously mikling the hell out of his "popularity", give him a couple of weeks and nobody will remember him anymore, he'll eventually fade out...

He was doing these videos before TMZ broke a story about him, so he really isn't milking anything. Some of you are just so bitter when it comes to people who sound like Michael.

Nice try but I think that was awful, sorry..lol especially the singing loooool omg

Back