Murray's attorney: we are confident, he will be cleared of wrongdoing

He is confident he will be cleared....? So he knows he will be charged....WHAT AN IDIOT! LMAO!

That statement is as dumb as that one where he says something like he didn't give MJ anything that should have killed him.....yet MJ is now dead, with an overdose of crap that he the dr. himself admits given to MJ! :mat:

Im starting to get scared that justice wont be served and we never really will know what really happened to Michael :(

ah, he's a lawyer, so that's what he's supposed to say. it would be really surprising if he said, "my client will be put to jail". who would hire such a lawyer?

so his words don't mean anything. let's just wait and see.

My client will be put to jail....HAHAHA, I hope so!
And may he rot in hell/jail/whatever

A while ago the media said he would be arrested within 2 weeks! What's happened and why is it taking soooo long?????

u r wrong. themore they wait. the time span from interview one to two grows...meaing, if u tell the truth, u don't need to think of what to say. if u lied, u need to remember it. if u tell one lie u will tell many to compensate. he can't remember all of them

also, i doubt he correlated his story w/ others in time. somneone will mess up and forget the script.

Good point, never thought of it like this. Line the tripwires up.

ah, he's a lawyer, so that's what he's supposed to say. it would be really surprising if he said, "my client will be put to jail". who would hire such a lawyer?

LOL! Yeah what else is he to say?! Everyone knows that the propofol admin. alone is a major 'wrong doing' (understatement of the century) that Murray will not be cleared of.

A while ago the media said he would be arrested within 2 weeks! What's happened and why is it taking soooo long?????

TMZ' Harvey Levin says that the prosecution has hired independent forensic medical experts who are about to give their analysis to the D.A.

The Grand Jury is over, it was only to compel Nicole Alvarez to speak.

So it will be SOON, God willingly!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

even if he is freed in this world...he will still be guilty and will go to hell!
he might runaway from human but not from God

"We keep saying time is our friend," Miranda Sevcik told E! News. "If they had anything substantial, they would have arrested him already."

As for Murray's current state, Sevcik said he's "very hopeful. He's upbeat, but obviously depressed, too."

well, sneddyass had nothing substantial and arrested MJ and the first thing legal experts said after hearing his opening statement "this is should be taught in every law school, but students should be told this is what every prosecutor should never do" , in other words he became a joke .

and since Murray knows more than me , you and everyone else what exactly he did that night , he should be " very hopeful" that the DA did not fully uncover the extent to which he went to cover for his crime that night . other than that he is gonna spend a long time in jail regardless of his "hopefulness" and a "depression" is nothing compared to what he is gonna face very soon.

Because if they arrested him without a proper investigation his chances of getting a lesser sentence or off altogether on a technicality increases tenfold.

The fact is that many people who are suspected of wrongdoing are often investigated and cases put together months before their arrest, it's just that they're not usually as high-profile cases with a star of Jackson's magnitude. This is not uncommon.

I don't think a grand jury will take much time, they will present just enough evidence to get an indictment . it is not an investigative one , they want to avoid a preliminary hearing only.

Murray's lawyers are killing me. They have said so many contradicting stories and have even contradicted what Murray said himself.

This question is a bit off topic, but in Larry King's blog somebody posted that Murray's lawyers were also representing some of the security staff working for Michael. Does anybody know is this is true? 'Cause if it is, it is indeed fishy.

not true at all, there was a rumour that the security guys protecting mj were the same one protecting murray after mj's death , but we got no confirmation and since mj used a security firm from vegas when he was in vegas the one who sued his estate last month, murray could have hired them as well. but the question remains where is he getting all that money from ?

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying! I have been reading so many things that I get so confused sometimes!

ha looks like tmz may be right. expect october to have fireworks and im not talking about tii

Man im not looking forward to those "fireworks:".. october is gonna be a very emotional month for me :(

LOL Exactly, Murray's attorney words don't mean a thing to me.

He is confident he will be cleared....? So he knows he will be charged....WHAT AN IDIOT! LMAO!

That statement is as dumb as that one where he says something like he didn't give MJ anything that should have killed him.....yet MJ is now dead, with an overdose of crap that he the dr. himself admits given to MJ! :mat:

That's a good point! LMAO

be sure the chances of you becoming a BILLIONAIRE are much higher than Murray being cleared of any wrongdoing.

Back