MTV EMA 2009 Michael Jackson Tribute

Thanks, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
It says something in another language for like 5 seconds, and that's it.. did anyone else get that? :S

same here

it says : leider konnen wir dieses video aufgrund der aktuellen rechtslage nicht zeigen

according to google translate it means : "Unfortunately we can not show this video because of the current rights situation"

same here

it says : leider konnen wir dieses video aufgrund der aktuellen rechtslage nicht zeigen

according to google translate it means : "Unfortunately we can not show this video because of the current rights situation"
okay, don't understand for me it works every time.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. :p

I guess I'll just wait until someone uploads it or something. Thanks alot for your help though.
that's really strange, I think the first link is for Europeans, and so far as I know Ireland is in Europe ;)

Its nice but I was expecting much more..The VMA tribute was much better and that because of Janet.Mtv still sucks in my opinion and yes Mtv was disrespectful with MJ even though MJ made Mtv famous.

remember Mtv? M IS FOR MICHAEL

that's really strange, I think the first link is for Europeans, and so far as I know Ireland is in Europe ;)

I think the first one is for people in America. I tried searching for the video on Mtv.co.uk but unfortunately it's not there. Hopefully they'll put it there soon.

They really should just let people from all countries view the video - would make things so much easier! :p

Beyonce`s show had Michael written all over it. The background dancers were dressed in black suit, with red gloves (exactly like Michael dangerous live performance) and how they laid on the floor and pounded their fists on the stage. IT was allll Michael!!

None of the links work for me either. How is this not up in YT?!

I agree Beyonces performance was all MJ-inspired. Especially those leg kicks she made and when she let the performance ''simmer'' like Michael does when he goes all quiet and lets the crowd scream.

The Jonas Brothers were struggling in their intro, yikes. Fyi, anyone in the U.S. can go to mtv.com to see the tribute. I thought it was a great perspective to show the fans, however knowing Michael's long standing relevance in Europe you would have thought there would be an actual performance, of perhaps top European artists paying tribute. But I guess not. By the way, I noticed Hasselhoff presented? there...is he still huge in Germany?

By the way, I noticed Hasselhoff presented? there...is he still huge in Germany? ______________
NO! But the Media pretend it, so if you say it often enough the crowd start to believe in itm as always. Off topic, I know, but more is not to expect.

Oh I just saw the tribute on tv.. nice gesture of course but doesn't take away what happened in the past.

Back