MTV EMA 2009 Michael Jackson Tribute

Thanks. LOL!

That was fun to watch. So they filmed random people singing MJ songs?! Or where any of those famous people?

I loved it! So cute! :lol:

Good tribute...just showing how many people he affected and some sweet shots afterwards.

I didnt watch EMA's. Did I miss something besides this tribute? Did they mention something else about Michael?

I never forget how much MTV hurt Michael in 2002. I dont care how much they try to compensate it when his gone, which is sad and disrespectful !

I never forget how much MTV hurt Michael in 2002. I dont care how much they try to compensate it when his gone, which is sad and disrespectful !

Was MJ even bothered about that? I don't think anyone cared. It was such a non-issue

That's cute!
thanx.
And I really hope Michael didn't care about it.. :no:
'cause it might hurt so much.. It would hurt me anyway.

Was MJ even bothered about that? I don't think anyone cared. It was such a non-issue

When somebody tries to embarrass you and makes fun of you on national television? Tries to make you look like you are out of it and accepting a non-existing award? Sure...its no big deal.

The video brought tears to my eyes, I liked it very much.

But I agree with you guys they should have never treated him that way in 2002!
No-one should be treated that way, especially not the person who MADE MTV!

I saw it in very bad quality vershion.

Ohhhhhh... that was great... fun and amazing... It shows that everyone loves Michael.. :)

When somebody tries to embarrass you and makes fun of you on national television? Tries to make you look like you are out of it and accepting a non-existing award? Sure...its no big deal.

Did they delete the video from the MTV website or something? I can't seem to see it..

Is the video on any other sites? I really want to see it.

Back