MTV BASE has just aired WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHING video with MJ and Akon.

It's me or the part of michael solo is not in the clip ?

my mistake ! Sorry !

Last edited:
Just a pointer re the spelling Jackon. I think the idea is that it is "Michael Jackson" featuring "Akon" - as in "Akon fits into Jackon" - anyone get this!? They are trying to be clever me thinks!

Just a pointer re the spelling Jackon. I think the idea is that it is "Michael Jackson" featuring "Akon" - as in "Akon fits into Jackon" - anyone get this!? They are trying to be clever me thinks!

Sorry, I really don't understand what you mean.
Can you explain again?

they created a pretty crapy video considering it is supposed to be proffesional..

What lack of creativity
huntxu3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good remix, bad video. Really bad video:( They shuld have gotten someone from MJJC to make the official vid instead:D

Last edited:
Yeah I agree the video isn't so good. Looks cheaply made. Some nice selections of clips to show michael's moves but it looks very quickly done. Even with Akons footage. I have been seeing it alot though lately, which is good!

I think i've seen this version ur talkin about...its alright...

this video sucks! always using images from Bucharest, the song in from Thriller (1982) and Bucharest is from 1992 ¬¬

WBSS is one of my fav
yet this video doesn't look good

yeah i get what youre saying, the k in akon is being used for both their names.

Back