MSG Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 of the 00s and 80s - Round 2 - VOTE Michael!!!!

78.9968%
Whitney Houston, 1987
Michael Jackson, 1988

20.8054%
Michael Jackson, 1988

Now last thing I'm gonna do before bed is get the king to 21% than hopefully by the morning he'll but at least 24% :)

21.0281%
Michael Jackson, 1988
Whitney Houston, 1987

78.7746%
Whitney Houston, 1987

^^^ Rep!! :)

Edit: Won't let me, already repped you once today :(

It's another forum, I asked cos you mention Christina Aguilera forums.

I'm from the UK too, London :)

It's another forum, I asked cos you mention Christina Aguilera forums.

I'm from the UK too, London :)

Ohhhh ok. I think I remember that place when i was searching for forums, is it called Livejournal or something? I was going to make a account to post this thread. They don't have a Michael Jackson sub-forum though :(, all teeny bopper stars. I remember reading their thread on this contest though. They went abit crazy on the voting so I thought I would do the same for Michael on his forums.

Oooo I'm from Yorkshire :)

voted :) Whitney Houston is still way ahead for the 80's, though...

Voted MJ 2000s: 84.6734%

MJ 1980s: 23.5919%

Whitney is in the lead at the moment: 76.2157%

The percentage decreasing because of that u just spam vote again button u need to refresh page before voting again !!

What? I just clicked the links and voted. So click on the link, refresh the page then vote? We can vote a lot right?
Michael's doing better in the 2000s than in the 80s.

voted...but why is whitney soo much more ahead??

voted, but i think this poll is not 100% trustfull because most of the people voted for michael nad the bar goes up and down!!

I'm sorry Whitney...

BUT NO ONE BEATS THE BAD TOUR!

Okay?

Gosh, it pisses me off that she's winning by so much.. :lol:

BAD TOUR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whitney's tour

:bump

thanks for voting guys :D

keep voting!

you can check the actual no of votes here:

1980s:http://msg.com/ajax/pollProcess.jsp?poll_id=295
2000s:http://msg.com/ajax/pollProcess.jsp?poll_id=293

you can see whitney has much more votes than mj and her vote always increase faster than mj. Sometimes her vote stop for a while, then increase crazily again. So, keep voting.

Thanks for this! I can't understand how Whitney is so far ahead?! I think we shold forget voting for the 00s poll as he has it in the bag and put all out attention on the 80s poll!

Back