MSG Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 of the 00s and 80s - Round 2 - VOTE Michael!!!!

Naad

Proud Member
Hello Fellow Fans,

This is now the Top 10 (Round 2) of the Best Madison Sqaure Garden Show of the 2000s and 1980s.

Michael lost to Christina Aguilera in the 1st Round :no:, which was the Top 25 for 2000s shows but he HAS TO WIN this round as these were his last concerts ever :(.
Also he came 3rd in the 1980s shows too.

The last Round for the 2000s, had over 24 Millions votes and Christina won by 45%, whilst Michael won by 43%, so Christina must have had around 10 million votes cast.

Also, reading comments from the previous round, we were being made fun of by the Christina Fans saying we don't care about him anymore etc etc so we have to show everyone how much we love Michael!

Also in Christina Forums, they have put this as a sticky...so I wondered if a Moderator or Gaz could the Vote For Michael tag if possible. Thank You :D

2000s - http://www.msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-top-10-of-the-2000s/slide/1/
^^^ I feel this is the most important one as it was his last concert

1980s - http://www.msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-top-10-of-the-1980s-/slide/10/

COME ON FANS!! We can do it!!! :jump1:

Remember to REFRESH the page between votes

:party:

P.S. I'm going to plaster this everywhere I can that is Michael related :)

Last edited:
Re: MSG Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 of the 00s - Round 2 - VOTE Michael!!!!

I voted for the best shows in 1980s too.
I haven´t seen all shows but I know MJ was the greatest performer of all.

Re: MSG Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 of the 00s - Round 2 - VOTE Michael!!!!

I voted for the best shows in 1980s too.
I haven´t seen all shows but I know MJ was the greatest performer of all.

please continue voting for these too! i forgot about the 80's poll. I'll change the thread title.

In the past 10 mins he is jumped from 68% to 84%

this never ends lol, but come on we can do it

also what is going on, each time i vote for Michael in the 80's poll, he goes down?

Well, should we go on? I think the vote is very strange....they don`t want mj to be the first one, am i right?

Well, should we go on? I think the vote is very strange....they don`t want mj to be the first one, am i right?

No, I've been to a few christina forums and they have the poll as a sticky and they literally vote all day long. The thread has like 50 pages. For some reason this doesn't seem that important to MJ fans...I could be wrong. Plus rememebr to REFRESH the page between votes :)

2000s - Michael Jackson 88.5578%
Christina Aguilera 6.9035%

:lol:

I'm voting for the bad tour, and the percentage of votes keeps decreasing =/

do you refresh between votes?? just keep voting, it probably just means that theres other people voting at the same time :)

Ok, if that is the case, i will go on too, but i am not sure why Whitney and Christina can have many more votes than Michael?Maybe we should try some voting softwares too.

2000s - Michael Jackson 88.5578%
Christina Aguilera 6.9035%

:lol:

Dont be so happy, it is only a start, they will use voting software again soon. Or there should not have so many votes last time. :(

The percentage decreasing because of that u just spam vote again button u need to refresh page before voting again !!

Ok, if that is the case, i will go on too, but i am not sure why Whitney and Christina can have many more votes than Michael?Maybe we should try some voting softwares too.

nah i've seen some christina forums, there all get together and vote continously over and over again. their thread is like 50 pages +, they seem more determined to beat Michael

Click the vote button as many times as you can before it loads the results, it counts as multiple votes.

So the Vote goes down if you click vote again without refreshing, can't we keep voting again for Chritstina then !

So the Vote goes down if you click vote again without refreshing, can't we keep voting again for Chritstina then !

i don't think that theory is true, i think it goes down because a loads of christina stans are voting at the same time so your one vote won't increase the percentage.

whatever you do, DON'T VOTE FOR CHRISTINA :burstbubble :)

i don't think that theory is true, i think it goes down because a loads of christina stans are voting at the same time so your one vote won't increase the percentage.

whatever you do, DON'T VOTE FOR CHRISTINA :burstbubble :)

Opps... don't worry I havent and wont! :)

Move aside Xtina. Mike got this in the bag, homegurl. *snap*

Voted!

Mike's losing the 80s by a huge margin.

Michael - 90.2526%
Christina - 5.2868% :lmao:

Y'all know we aint playing this time.
I posted this on his Facebook Fanpage, sent it to Karen, signed up the two other forums just so I can post it and posted it on the michaeljackson.com forum :D

I have way too much time on my hands, need a job :no:

Voted on both, hope he wins!

MJ at 89% for 2000s vs Christina at 7!!
The 80s one on the other hand... keep voting!

Last edited:
Back