Movies that should never be remade

I hate the Herbie movie (though I did like Li Lo though in it.).

As for very Crappy movies. Remake them, I hope that it's better than the original!

What? A My Fair Lady remake? Arghhh!!!! That movie is wonderful, WHY???
Technically, My Fair Lady is a remake itself of an older film called Pygmalion. Although not a remake, I hear Eddie Murphy might be doing a Beverly Hills Cop 4. I guess after the recent Die Hard, Rocky, and Rambo sequels, making continuations of long dormant movie series is in I guess. What's next? Lethal Weapon 25, James Bond 7000? :p

Technically, My Fair Lady is a remake itself of an older film called Pygmalion. Although not a remake, I hear Eddie Murphy might be doing a Beverly Hills Cop 4. I guess after the recent Die Hard, Rocky, and Rambo sequels, making continuations of long dormant movie series is in I guess. What's next? Lethal Weapon 25, James Bond 7000? :p

Thanks, I'll look up Pygmalion. We can add to that list Terminator 3 and the Karate Kid remake. Shrek 4 is also coming out and a Spiderman prequel is in the works. Unfortunately, we won't be seeing Bond 23 soon because MGM is up for auction ($3.7 BILLION dollar debt) and Wilson and Broccoli don't want to move forward until somebody's bought MGM.

Terminator 3 isn't recent, that came out before Arnold became governor. He only appeared in one movie after being elected. It was a cameo in Jackie Chans's Around The World In 80 Days, which was a remake, lol.

chitty chitty Bang Bang
Bed-knobs and Broomsticks
The Incredible Mr. Limpett
The God Father parts 1, 2 and 3 ...I cannot stand them movies...Blahhhh

chitty chitty Bang Bang
Bed-knobs and Broomsticks
The Incredible Mr. Limpett
The God Father parts 1, 2 and 3 ...I cannot stand them movies...Blahhhh
MJ said that The Godfather was one of his favorite movies. I've never seen any of them. I'm not interested in that mafia stuff.

Back