Most underrated songs?

Leave Me Alone - I really really like this song. The chorus where MJ sings fairly straight out without any of his 'sound effects', and the harmony in the chorus is just amazing - typical MJ voice layering. I always replay this song when I listen to Bad, that's how much I like it.

Michaels most underrated album

Michael himself has said on numerous occasions that he believes that off the wall was the most underrated album he ever made.

I would have to say that Invincible was as it only managed 2 singles form the whole album and as we all know there were plenty of songs which were worthy of being a single especially "The Lost Children".

Speechless
Butterflies
Don't Walk Away
Privacy
Threatened
-----
Little Susie
Earth Song
Tabloid Junkie
2Bad
-----
Give In To Me
-----
Leave Me Alone
----
Burn This Disco Out

Don't Walk Away is the best of Invincible i think but ....

Most underrated are Stranger In Moscow (which I love, so relaxing), Supafly Sister, Can't Let Her Get Away, Morphine, probably all the ones the first poster listed. lol I love HIStory, I think that is not appreciated enough, cause it has a powerful message. Theres' more songs, but I don't wanna list them all now. :hysterical: But, I think those are underrated and should be looked into more. :yes:

Remember The Time
They Don't Care About Us
Another Part Of Me
Unbreakable
Scream
Baby Be Mine!!
Blood On The Dance Floor

2Bad
Leave Me Alone
Another Part Of Me
Off The Wall
Give In To Me
Blood On The Dancefloor
They Don't Care About Us

Baby Be Mine, definitely.

It's one of the strongest tracks on thriller, in my opinion, and yet it's never mentioned in discussion of the album. All the buzz goes to Beat It, Billie Jean, and WBSS.

Yes, those are incredible songs, but so is Baby Be Mine.

01. Stranger In Moscow
02. Keep The Faith
03. Morphne
04. Dangerous
05. Childhood
06. Why You Wanna Trip On Me

I also would like to add to my list:

Fall Again - even though it's just an unfinished demo it still sounds so beautiful and it's one of my favorite MJ ballads.

One day in your life
Be Not Always
Whatever Happens
This Place Hotel
You Can't Win (I'm really starting to love and appreciate this song, it's such a gem! :love:)

Baby Be Mine, definitely.

It's one of the strongest tracks on thriller, in my opinion, and yet it's never mentioned in discussion of the album. All the buzz goes to Beat It, Billie Jean, and WBSS.

Yes, those are incredible songs, but so is Baby Be Mine.
oooh, I agree :wub: one of my faves!

4 some reason I think 'She drives me wild' is pretty underrated. I mean, it's a great song but not many people really focus on it as much. I'll even go as far to say that it is one ofthe best from the 'Dangerous' album.

Heaven Can Wait
Unbreakable
Butterflies
Threatened
Whatever Happens
Break of Dawn
Speechless
Blood On The Dance Floor (the whole album lol)
The whole HIStory album :lol: like Nicole said

All I got for now

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone that said everything after thriller is underrated. Some of my faves that get no love are Keep the Faith, Childhood, Little Susie, Morphine, Can't Let Her Get Away, She Drives Me Wild, Privacy and Threatened among many many others.

Who Is It & I Can't Help It are my two favorite non-hits by a country mile.

Earth song?! Are you kidding me?

I don't know where abouts you are from but here in the UK I believe it was his biggest selling single EVER! :D

Despite the video having some success, I doubt if any non-fans remember that song here in the States.

Earth Song is one of Michaels biggest hits.

Stranger In Moscow was the last single from History, and is surely one of Michaels most beautiful songs

Back