Most played song on the new album

Another Day is by far the best song on the album however I also adore Behind The Mask and IMO it's up there with all the other classics. It's such a shame because if it had been on the Thriller album it would have been acknowledged as a classic today along with Billie Jean and Thriller.

Mine :

Hold my hand
Hollywood Tonight
Behind the Mask
and ofcourse.... MUCH TOO SOON

she was there just sittin' at the tableee, thinking now that things wont be the sameee...
OW!
excuse me...hahaha, i was dreamin' away again =D

xx

Behind The Mask, It should be up there with his best songs
Monster
Best Of Joy

Best of Joy or Hollywood Tonight.
Must be one of these 2 songs.
i just love them both.

1 - Hollywood Tonight (Birchey's Remix)
2 - Behind The Mask
3 - Best Of Joy

André89;3393719 said:
1 - Hollywood Tonight (Birchey's Remix)
2 - Behind The Mask
3 - Best Of Joy

Same! Except Best of Joy before BTM ....Either way, these songs are GOLD

1. Behind the Mask
2. Best of Joy
Behind-The-Mask-25.jpg

1. HT (Teddy Riley / Birchey Mix) and Monster
(2. BTM and BN)

i cant listen much to the slower tracks (much too soon i.e.), since they make me sad (hopefully that changes sooner or later).
HT is really overplayed for me, but i cant get enough of it :p

Keep Your Head Up
Best Of Joy
Much too Soon

the least would be 'Another Day'.. love MJ in it just don't like the instrumental..

best of joy + 50 listens on iTunes !! then it's behind the mask than Another day !!!

that's really hard to choose I love all of the songs but
if I had to choose one I would go with hollywood tonight

Behind the Mask. I don't listen to anything else on it, the leaked version of Hold My Hand was a million times better.

I usually listen to the whole album, but the most favorite is “Hold my Hand”, and the second is “Best of Joy”. Oh, his voice is really beautiful…

Surely is Hold My Hand ,but my favorite are Best Of Joy , it´s MAGIC . Hollywood Tonight Too .

Back