Most Iconic VMA Performance

Michael is again trailing behind BonJovi. We need to vote more frequently.

<label class="pds-feedback-label"> Bon Jovi, &#8220;Livin&#8217; on a Prayer&#8221;/&#8221;Wanted Dead or Alive&#8221; (1989) 34.98% </label>

Michael Jackson, &#8220;The Way You Make Me Feel&#8221;/&#8221;Scream&#8221;/&#8221;Beat It&#8221;/&#8221;Smooth Criminal&#8221; Medley (1995) 34.61%

WE NEED TO VOTEEE!!!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I don't understand why Bon Jovi started so fast? Keep voting!

I'm voting, but Bon Jovi? Do people understand the word 'iconic'?

Voted again!!!!
kermit.gif

Voted but ... MTV polls are big jokes !! have you seen their polls about best videos ? Michael is nowhere for the best video in 80's and 90's !! it seems that they didn't heard about Thriller or Beat It or Smooth Criminal or Bad or Remember the Time and so much others :doh: thank you MTV (I would say as usual:angry:)

and I find weird that all of us have voted constantly and Michael is still sticked or his rate is less when BJ rate always growing :wtf:
however ... now I'm blocked and my mouse is now resting :lol:

wait 30 seconds before voting again. It will block you for an hour if you vote like mad lol

Voted but ... MTV polls are big jokes !! have you seen their polls about best videos ? Michael is nowhere for the best video in 80's and 90's !! it seems that they didn't heard about Thriller or Beat It or Smooth Criminal or Bad or Remember the Time and so much others :doh: thank you MTV (I would say as usual:angry:)

and I find weird that all of us have voted constantly and Michael is still sticked or his rate is less when BJ rate always growing :wtf:
however ... now I'm blocked and my mouse is now resting :lol:

And those are the videos that made MTV what it is today.

what i dont get is that bon-jovi fans cant be as fanatic as us so how is he still winning?? maybe there's some block happening with our votes...? i mean i think bon jovi is awesome but i dnt think his fans are sitting on their computers voting like us maniacs. haha

^ Lol :D
I think we will lose anyway. Unless there happens a mass voting at some point of time..

"Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time"
(A matter of how many times we vote)

"This time if we try much harder
He'll be the best
in this poll too

Ugh, seeing Michael in second place is not good! Call me spoilt but I'm too used to MJ winning, and deservedly so! :p
Lets keep voting!

There's also a similar poll on billboard.com

There they have nominated Michael Jackson 88 performance of Bad. I wonder if we could ever see that.

what i dont get is that bon-jovi fans cant be as fanatic as us so how is he still winning?? maybe there's some block happening with our votes...? i mean i think bon jovi is awesome but i dnt think his fans are sitting on their computers voting like us maniacs. haha

They are. I've looked for some die hard fans on Twitter and I found a lot. I've even seen some people say they are going to stay up all night tonight just to vote.

MJ-and-Bon-Jovi-michael-jackson-17012617-699-459.jpg

Last edited:
I guess too much other drama went down in the past 24 hours, and people forgot about the poll temporarily. Let's give some love to Michael, and VOTE!

Bon Jovi's percentage is staying still but Michael's is rising very fast.

Back