Most Adorable MJ shortfilm moment

Most adorable mj shortfilm moment?

• Jam (mischievious mj on Jordan's back and between his feet)

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Liberian Girl (that smile and blink thing that makes the whole video worth it)

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Remember the Time (the cheeky grin and collar pull)

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • She's Out Of My Life (extremely huggable mj in blue sweater)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Speed Demon (dancing with the bunny rabbit)

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Thriller (popcorn)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Why (the leg on 3t-light-hearted mj)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scream (video games with Janet)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stranger In Moscow (big-eyed-pull-at-your-heartstrings mj)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Childhood (the "watch me fly" line)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
This was hard because he looks so cute in all those bits, but the one I chose was Speed Demon, all those adorable faces he makes when he is competing with that bunny is just precious,AND at the very end when he is on his bike and he looks up at the mountain and sees the bunny and gives the amazing, gorgeous to melt for SMILE, omg I just melt every time- love it- there will nevr ever be anyone who has such a gorgeous smile like his. awwwwwww

I really like your sig too Superlee! I love this thread. I have to go back to Speed Demon to check Mike out but yes the smile makes me melt. RTT's is also my all time favorite..his expression is so cute like he's teasing but looks innocent at the same time..and when the smile spreads over his face you just want to hug him

Last edited:
Very, very, veeeery difficult choice.

I went for Remember the Time (the cheeky grin and collar pull) :wub: but I wanted to vote also for the Thriller Popcorn, the smile in Liberean Girl.... :wub::wub:

Such a charming man!!

arg, This one was a hard one. I picked "she's out of my life" because he looked so sad and needed a hug. But, Thriller popcorn ...... soooooo adorable.

Back