Most Adorable MJ shortfilm moment

Most adorable mj shortfilm moment?

• Jam (mischievious mj on Jordan's back and between his feet)

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Liberian Girl (that smile and blink thing that makes the whole video worth it)

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Remember the Time (the cheeky grin and collar pull)

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • She's Out Of My Life (extremely huggable mj in blue sweater)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Speed Demon (dancing with the bunny rabbit)

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Thriller (popcorn)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Why (the leg on 3t-light-hearted mj)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scream (video games with Janet)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stranger In Moscow (big-eyed-pull-at-your-heartstrings mj)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Childhood (the "watch me fly" line)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
ok. so there are a lot to choose from, most revolving around THAT smile, but which one most makes you want to reach into the screen and plant a big fat one on his cheek?

Remember the Time - when he grabs his collar, smiles the most divine smile ever and makes a run for it. LOVE that :heart:

Remember the Time - when he grabs his collar, smiles the most divine smile ever and makes a run for it. LOVE that :heart:

THIS! I also love in Thriller when he says, 'You were scared, weren't ya?' And he widens his eyes when he says 'scared'...I know it's not one of the choices, but I love it!

I voted Speed Demon-dancing with the bunny rabbit..hehe definitely the cutest moment imo. I love the faces he makes there and the dancing..cutie! :wub:

The Liberian girl smile :wub: :wub:

But I LOVE The Remember the time smile too :heart:

It was tough. I love the RTT collar pull and smile, MJ in the simple blue sweater in SOOML, but at the end I had to go with Speed Demon.

THIS! I also love in Thriller when he says, 'You were scared, weren't ya?' And he widens his eyes when he says 'scared'...I know it's not one of the choices, but I love it!

haha. i wanted to put that in but i didnt know if anyone else loved it as much as i did so i left it out...should've known better. Great minds (of mj fans) think alike.

haha. i wanted to put that in but i didnt know if anyone else loved it as much as i did so i left it out...should've known better. Great minds (of mj fans) think alike.

I love that part in Thriller too haha but I chose the collar pull in RTT. That video cemented my love for him :wub:

I voted for RTT but of course, I adore them all. He is perfection to me.

Speed Demon when he's dancing with Spike :) I don't like the song much but I love Moonwalker and I love this part a lot and have done since I was a little kid :D

Liberian Girl blink and smile for me... I don't know how many times I rewinded that few seconds...

I like your descriptions.

SIM, the big-eyed-that-pull-your heartstring MJ....:hysterical:

I chose Remember The Time. I think that's one of my favorite MJ smiles. It's really adorable and mischievous. I smile myself whenever I see it. :wub:

what about the silly faces he makes when trying to be scary in the Ghost Shortfilm?

Michael+Jackson+Liberian+Girl.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Liberian-Girl-liberian-girl-14651159-1280-1024.jpg

33292_1281947956_800_100.jpg

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub:

Liberian Girl blink and smile for me... I don't know how many times I rewinded that few seconds...

I like your descriptions.

SIM, the big-eyed-that-pull-your heartstring MJ....:hysterical:

what about the silly faces he makes when trying to be scary in the Ghost Shortfilm?[/QUOTE

OMG. i can't believe i forgot that one. Ghost is my FAVOURITE shortfilm too! shame on me!

I am really sorry to be contrary - but I gotta go with something that is not on your list: the moment Paul McCartney put shaving cream on Michael's face. Michaeel's facial expression made the earth move under my feet the first time I saw it. *melts*

I am really sorry to be contrary - but I gotta go with something that is not on your list: the moment Paul McCartney put shaving cream on Michael's face. Michaeel's facial expression made the earth move under my feet the first time I saw it. *melts*

Yep... SAY SAY SAY!!! :)

Yes! I love that part, too! Makes me melt every single time :wub:

Back